yer on a desert island... you can only take

I think I'd have to go with some old southern rock. Allman Brothers Band,either Eat a Peach or Live at The Fillmore.
cool.gif
Ahh yes! The allman Brothers- Live baby...LIVE!
I been run down, I been lied to,
I don’t know why I let that mean woman make me a fool.
She took all my money, wrecked my new car.
Now she’s with one of my goodtime buddies,
They’re drinkin’ in some crosstown bar.

Sometimes I feel, sometimes I feel,
Like I been tied to the whipping post,
Tied to the whipping post,
Good lord, I feel like I’m dyin’.

My friends tell me, that I’ve been such a fool,
And I have to stand by and take it baby, all for lovin’ you.
Drown myself in sorrow, and I look at what you’ve down.
But nothin’ seems to change, the bad times stay the same,
And I can’t run.

Like I been tied to the whipping post

Like I been tied to the whipping post

Rock and Roll!
smile.gif

man i love all that stuff , now i know im in the right place ! how bout offspring ? only one good album think it was the kids arent alright, but if in that situation i have to go with system of the down ! thier nuts and that is exactlywhat state of mind id be in ! any thing from metalica rocks !how ever mix megadeath and metalica , dave mustane kicked ass when he was in metalica ! that was a sick band ! too many choices , i like the ipod idea!

tuff choice eh people...

Pink Floyd , Dark Side...a classic...no doubt.

Fleetwood Mac Rumours...another ROCK classic.

There's a ton to choose from...but which 1...
I decided it would have to be a Greatest Hits album.
You get more tracks , sometimes 15 or 20... that or a dubl album...someone mentioned the White album...noble choice.
Those four British Bastids invented Rock n' Fuggin' Roll.

Yer on an' island by yerself, which means, you gotta rock, you've got to "burn the midnight oil", you'll need somethin' hard drivin' while you chop wood,hunt game,build a shelter........ an' battle unsuspecting reality show contestants (too steal their food, an' plunder their women) .

[hard drivin] Metallica...wise choice.

I thought perhaps...MetalWorks...a 20 year compilation of Judas Priest classics.

Then I thought perhaps , the company of another MADMAN might be nice.
Ozzy Osbourne...
the album... We Sold Our Soul, For Rock n' Roll. 14 tracks of early Black Sabbath.

a bit heavy perhaps, especially sittin' around on a Sunday mornin' sippin' warm coconut milk with the other pi$$in' monkeys.

how bout The Eagles Greatest Hits. Gr8 songwriters, 2 or 3 different vocalists... wont get bored...

then it came to me. I'm stuck here. Do I really wanna hear some half-drunk,juiced up bastid, rock me to sleep every night ,"from here to eternity"(classic movie...hee hee hee) No. NO. No fuggin' way.

What I want...no,what I'll NEED , is some sweet sexy voice...
Screamin' out rock in the daytime to get me thru my chores...

but soothin' me thru them long nights....

a pair of chicks, a couple sisters, a couple girls who can Rock n' Roll....

Heart.

"Crazy on You", "Baracuda", "If looks could Kill", that shid will help you chop yer wood in the daytime...

but then at night, you need somethin' a bit slower, somethin a bit sexier to help you...

Chop yer Wood. hee hee hee.

"Alone" , "Magic Man" , an' "All I wanna do is make love to you".

ya , the band.... Heart. Ann an' Nancy Wilson.

hav a goo'd 1....RSD.

001.jpg

whatever this chics album is.. hehe hell, she could sing i'm a little teapot and I'd be down wif it.. I dunno if she even sings.. but you get the point she's hot..

and probably Alice in chains best of.. type of thing.. or if I hadda pick just one.. DIRT

O P a-lease... stop Ego-lizing my thread with yer wantan trollups.

this.... is a Family Channel....

DSCF0034_2Ejpg.jpg

real family&work oriented pic there bry.  (rollseyes)
hehe.. funny that you said that cuz I been thinking about family .. ehh,, uhmm,... makin' since I saw the pic.

I don't needa save it.. I stared so long it's burned into my retinas.
EGO got a spankin' .... hee hee hee

we now return you to...

the regularly sheduled.... random topic....

I think it was music...

that or spankings...

uploaded_stewiespank.gif

haha. I did mention music..

I'd love to see her rendition of "I'm little teapot" I even said so in the first post..

"I'm a sexy seductive tea pot,
here is my smokin' hot body,
here is my OH MY GOD!
bend me over and uhhh..

wait..

tip me over and uhh..

well this little song is going straight to the gutter I'm afraid.

I would want at least a few In flames tracks in addition to my alice in chains album..

cloud connected would be an absoloute must.

you guys are forgeting to take something into your thoughts....what are you listining to the "greatest album" on, is it a full system that would knock the coconuts right off the trees and my little monkeys cry, or are you stuck with a crappy little one speaker, 1/2 watt granny tape player?

If I have the full system: either nine inch nails downward spirial or stone temple pilots core

If im stuck with the crap box: fleetwood mac or eagels. Just because thay sound good on little systems. Thay were recored before everybody and there dog was putting big systems in everthing thay own.

Just my ten cents cause my two cents are free.

Josh

Not many albums I could listen to from start to end. I could burn one hell of a CD that I could listen the crap outta every day!

I'd have to go with Pink Floyd's The Wall... some of David Gilmore's best work, in my opinion~ Never get tired of that album...
cool.gif

Can it be a box set?!
tounge.gif

I know RSD would want to borrow my 4 CD box set of Clapton, so I'll ship it your way later today...
laugh.gif

Damn, it's hard to decide...so many to choose from...
It would be one of my live Dave Matthews Band cds...not sure which one though...

I'm getting a zero in this assignment, aren't I?!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

y'know....I've always liked "Yanni".
I knew a guy once that liked Yanni...I kicked his a** because of it. Alright, I'm just jokin'.  
tounge.gif
Yanni was in a dark metal band called Chameleon when I was a kid.  No kidding.

How about a little Foghat?
Aerosmith Get your wings or Toys in the attic?
Zep 4
Boston as someone mentioned.
Styx Eqinox

Baby's Union Jacks <--- yup, I said it.
Def Leppard On High and Dry.
Sgt. Peppers has to be one.

I guess all in all, Zep 4

<!--EDIT|Lazerblade
Reason for Edit: "been rubberized"|1112300843 -->

Back