yellow09 is now Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
Just in case anyone cares, I had my user name switched to Bumblebee....my bike is actually registered as a black bike and the previous owner and just about everyone I encounter refer to it as the Bumblebee...

One teenager neighbour actually suggested I put a "Transformers" logo on it..something which isn't going to happen anytime soon BTW.

It's a bit gradeschool... I'd have changed it to Stryper. :super:

Just in case anyone cares, I had my user name switched to Bumblebee....my bike is actually registered as a black bike and the previous owner and just about everyone I encounter refer to it as the Bumblebee...

One teenager neighbour actually suggested I put a "Transformers" logo on it..something which isn't going to happen anytime soon BTW.

The color is listed on the registration?

The color is listed on the registration?

In most provinces, yes.

I found in Ontario, it was the frame colour that dictated colour on the registration. I had a 2005 GSX-R750 Anniversary bike that was listed as black on the reg. I'm guessing that's because fairings are so easily changed but a frame isn't? Of course that leads to every bike on the road being either black or silver despite being a garish Kawi green, etc.

It is....every bike I've owned here in Ontario Cda has had it's color listed on the registration...I believe it is based on the fuel tank color.

Harleys used to be registered by their motor number but now I think all bikes are registered by their VIN. When I registered a used Ducati in California from Montana they used the VIN but I had to remove the fairing so they could record the motor number as well. All CA registrations are VIN only. They don’t care what color it is as colors can change but motor numbers and VINs aren’t modified.

Harleys used to be registered by their motor number but now I think all bikes are registered by their VIN. When I registered a used Ducati in California from Montana they used the VIN but I had to remove the fairing so they could record the motor number as well. All CA registrations are VIN only. They don’t care what color it is as colors can change but motor numbers and VINs aren’t modified.

Here we have the color on the registration as well as the number of cylinders, weight, etc...

The frame VIN is the most important thing on the registration though.

My last bike (Bandit 1200) was titanium in color but the registration said silver.

Here we have the color on the registration as well as the number of cylinders, weight, etc...

My last bike (Bandit 1200) was titanium in color but the registration said silver.

Ha, is there a difference? :D

Interesting . . . this is how we do it here in NZ, full page of detail on each and every registered vehicle.
Just type the reg number into the home page search bar, and voila!
Do you Canadians have as much info online for your vehicles as this?
How about the USA?
1592601755592.png

Hey, can we just call you "Bum" for short?
:lol: :thumbsup:

Back