Yellow09 , and the northern guys . KTM1190R ride

c10

Registered
Not trying to rub in getting to ride in mid December . Not sure how you guys do that cold stuff because if its 45 degrees here we are FREEZING !
It was a chilly 65 degrees yesterday . Almost did winter gloves , but the summer ones with silk liners were OK ;) I'll get part 2 uploaded tonight . this process takes a few hours each time , and Gopro made it two parts not 1 solid video WTF ?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great video, wish it was like that outside here, it's a beautiful winter day with bright sun and a foot of snow on the ground.

Thanks for thinking of us stuck in snow country...

If you did the video while riding your Busa, I'd miss mine more so thanks for doing it on that big 'ol dirtbike.

Man no fair! Even with the odd mild spell up here in Ontario the roads are still covered in salt. We will have to live vicariously through our .org brothers for now. Thanks for the vid!

68 today. I'm such a wus I used the heated jacket. No video today. Gopro was dead, and it would of been boring for you guys not one wheelie today. Wife thought I was sick.

DSC_0759.JPG

DSC_0762.JPG

Back