Yellow box

get a hold of charles and streetntrack he has the best prices, and is in the US.  Check the for sale section, I saw one yesterday for $65.00. Someone is always selling one.

ICE

Street and Track sells them for the same amount as Black Robotics, at least through the website. The shipping is a whopping two dollars lower from S&T, however.

Someone usually has a group buy going on some board somewhere. Check out some of the other sport-bike boards.

Mike

I am not buying anything from s & t I ordered a brake line from them and it took them a month and I still did not have the brake line or any replies about it. I e-mailed them at the 3 week mark and now relpy so at the month mark with no reply or no part I asked for a refund.

I am not buying anything from s & t I ordered a brake line from them and it took them a month and I still did not have the brake line or any replies about it.  I e-mailed them at the 3 week mark and now relpy so at the month mark with no reply or no part I asked for a refund.
Sorry to hear about that, I have ordered lots of stuff from Charles and he's always came through.

Back