Yearly Warning

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Nothern Guys and Gals. Watch that Spring time first ride. I know I say this every year but if this helps just one person it is worth it. We ahve tons of sand on the road, and the Busas have lots and lots of torque. You do the math.. Be careful the sand Vultures are just waiting for you to slip

Were you watchin me yesterday NE.......had a slight slip on gravel at about 30k in a corner not far from Iced's house.......saved it though....thank god.......don't wanna muss up my paint.
eek2.gif
eek2.gif

eek2.gif

Were you watchin me yesterday NE.......had a slight slip on gravel at about 30k in a corner not far from Iced's house.......saved it though....thank god.......don't wanna muss up my paint.
eek2.gif

eek2.gif
Are you from the lower mainland ? I didn't know they put gravel on the roads there ??
Yer not serious right.......we had 9' of snow this year.......had to put the Busa on a track and ski
tounge.gif

No.......just a crappy corner with lots of gravel on the edges that cages pull onto the road.
Gave it a li'l to much on exit and the back went about a foot and a half wide.......scared my pannies off me!!!!
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif

eek2.gif

AAAssjani.gif

I thought sand was just that stuff kids play in and cats bury turds in out in the back yard?
rock.gif

Almost busted my ass on a damp double yellow line in a set of loose S-curves. Was haulin' and got on the painted lines just before I flicked 'er over between the curves to get my lean on for the second curve. Ass got loose and slid out a little until it caught on the pavement on the other side of the lines. I had forgotten how slick them bastids can be!
eek2.gif

I thought sand was just that stuff kids play in and cats bury turds in out in the back yard?
rock.gif

Almost busted my ass on a damp double yellow line in a set of loose S-curves. Was haulin' and got on the painted lines just before I flicked 'er over between the curves to get my lean on for the second curve. Ass got loose and slid out a little until it caught on the pavement on the other side of the lines. I had forgotten how slick them bastids can be!  
eek2.gif
Jeez Train.......you were prolly flyin too........BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!

rock.gif

eek2.gif
Jeez Train.......you were prolly flyin too........BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!
Hell yeah I was flyin'! That's why I used a bit more road today than I usually do in those curves. I normally keep it in a single lane through 'em at around 70-80 MPH. Today I was in a higher speed mood so I decided to use a bit more road and really cut them up. Don't know how fast I was actually goin' but it was more than 80...
wink.gif

A friend of mine fell this Friday because of some sand on a curve.He said it was a very dumb fall but he is walking like a mummy scraped is upper arms & back luckily that's all that happened to him.

yep, that sand can be provide a rather interesting experience. Thankfully I have not had to deal with it yet.

Back