Yea baby!! i got hid's now

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
So George calls me the other night and tells me that he has HID high and low beam coming for us (and they are zenon) in the mail.I'm like,"Dude,I'm a little bit short on cash right now cause I just had to do a few other things to the bike."
He says no problem,pay me when you can.
He trucked his azz over my house 90 miles and brought his beautiful wife with him which kept my ol lady busy while he surgically removed my lame azz stock bulbs.
He took pics,and I'm sure will do a write up on it so sorry for not having any pics!

We all enjoyed some pizza and soda after,me of course a Sam Adams "Octoberfest"

Thanks again man..you're the best....
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

And these thing are BRIGHT!!

beerchug.gif

How dare you post a modification post with no photoz. Get you azz back in the garage and get the snappn.
biggrin.gif

+1... BigG, looking out for a fellow rider/member [/QUOTE]
Yup,I've done a few mods for him so it was really nice to just sit back and relax while he did all the ball bustin werk!!!LOL

And yes Rythym,I know what yer saying *Slap* upside my head.
It is just that I know he took pics of the whole thing,so I iant gonna spoil it for him when he posts the thread.
tounge.gif

+1... BigG, looking out for a fellow rider/member
Yup,I've done a few mods for him so it was really nice to just sit back and relax while he did all the ball bustin werk!!!LOL

And yes Rythym,I know what yer saying *Slap* upside my head.
It is just that I know he took pics of the whole thing,so I iant gonna spoil it for him when he posts the thread.
tounge.gif
[/QUOTE]
Awight, U'r exused !
cool.gif

LQQkz like a 8000k HID
rock.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I'm talking about! Us, Busa-ologist guys have to stay together!

Last edited by a moderator:
Brendanp, what color did you get for the bulbs. I have 6000k low beam and 5000k high beam, I love them.

Don

Brendanp, what color did you get for the bulbs. I have 6000k low beam and 5000k high beam, I love them.
they are 6000K

I just talked to George,and he is going to post the whole 'walk thru' of him doing it with pics tonight on this thread.

Wait till you see how easy it is...
And no,did not have to take front nose off!!!
1/2 hr install

Back