Yanashiki Top Clamp

BanditKing

Registered
It's powder coated black with "Busa" deeply engraved on the handle bar clamps and the Hayabusa Kanji symbol in silver in the centre of the clamp. (I didin't like the look of "Busa" on the handle bar clamps, so I coloured it in black...a much better look, I thought.

The clamp allows the bike's front to be lowered. I didn't like the way it increased the reach to the bars by about an inch, so I decided to go with the Genmar risers instead.

The part is pristine. $100 USD or best offer.

The website is not allowing me to post a 19 kb image of the clamp...go yanashiki's website to see it: http://www.yanashiki.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=TS1AB

PM me if interested.

lurk.gif
SHOCKED.gif

I bought a used 06 LE with this clamp (chromed) and I do NOT like it.. Can I remove it myself or do I need some help?? I am a newB so take it easy with the responses...

(Roadie8105 @ Mar. 07 2007,16:27) I bought a used 06 LE with this clamp (chromed) and I do NOT like it..  Can I remove it myself or do I need some help??  I am a newB so take it easy with the responses...
Yes you can remove it yourself. It is not bad at all. Once you get it off let me know what yoou want for it.
Thanks, Thomas

Back