Yana Shiki undertail install ?

EvilMonkey DSK3

Registered
Just got a Yana Shiki undertail from Pashnit ..thanks by the way! got it in 4 days now thats fast! any way i cant seem to find how to hook up the wiring? i have seen the pictures on how to cut out everything but i cant seem to find what wires to cut and what to splice or do i even need to ? if there is a link i could use it one with pictures never done this before but pretty sure i can but dont want to do anything until i have everything covered first, Thanks!

There should've been instructions on the wiring with your undertail. I bought the hot bodies undertail and all I did was wire the stock connectors to the undertail wires and plug them back in. If you don't have the wire connection instructions just contact Pashnit(Tim) and he will gladly help you out.:thumbsup:

There should've been instructions on the wiring with your undertail. I bought the hot bodies undertail and all I did was wire the stock connectors to the undertail wires and plug them back in. If you don't have the wire connection instructions just contact Pashnit(Tim) and he will gladly help you out.:thumbsup:

Didn't get any instructions but I pmd, thanks ...I cant believe its not up here anywhere lol I dont want to cut anything until i know.

integrated light kit? no i didnt, it didnt say anything in the description about needing anything else?

Don, do you need the integrator kit? Let's start there.

YNSK-4001-2.jpg

YNSK-4001-2.jpg

Possibly I should change the wording a bit on the Yana Shiki Undertails. If you scroll down just below the pics of the colors you get get, it gets into the Integrator Kit & clearly states you will need one if you don't have one.
Buy Now: Undertails for Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R GSXR Undertail | Pashnit Moto

Actually, now that i look at that pic above, there are your directions. :laugh:

Hot Bodies & Yana Shiki market their undertails slightly differently. Hot Bodies comes as a complete kit & you don't have a choice on the integrator kit issue.

Yana Shiki Undertails breaks it down into a two-piece order. This is especially advantageous to those that may already have an integrator kit (like Michael) & can save the 50 bucks. And those that are do-it-yourselfers.

However, if this is your first undertail for the Busa and you didn't already have one, you'd need to also add the Integrator Kit to the cart during the purchase. Let me know Don, and I can have one sent out to you Monday.

Back