Yana Shiki rotor reviews

Bigpopa64

Registered
I wanted to see if forum members whom actually used these and how was the result
Please from actual experience of these rotors by people who bought them not trying to piss off anyone thanks

What do you think about them Toad????
Ha , I had one on the back wheel at one stage bro , I got it from an Aussie ebay seller !! I got it because it looked the lightest easily available , it was a chinese piece documented on the L2 !!
I will tell ya something bro , rotors are one thing that we will all wear out , so we need to be able to change them without taking out a mortgage , so if you like them , (and just to be sure see if you can find any reviews on the contrary) , go for a set .
Like Mike said , they do look pretty crazy , and if his mate is using them , well they got to be okay at the very least .
I think most stuff available in rotors even from china , are largely of reasonable quality standard nowadays bro .
I am guilty I am afraid , of being a parts snob ... it is a free country we both live in my friend , and sometimes I get caught up in my own bull$.it ideas !!! Pic of the rear rotor ....
toad
00001001903L.jpg

Ha , I had one on the back wheel at one stage bro , I got it from an Aussie ebay seller !! I got it because it looked the lightest easily available , it was a chinese piece documented on the L2 !!
I will tell ya something bro , rotors are one thing that we will all wear out , so we need to be able to change them without taking out a mortgage , so if you like them , (and just to be sure see if you can find any reviews on the contrary) , go for a set .
Like Mike said , they do look pretty crazy , and if his mate is using them , well they got to be okay at the very least .
I think most stuff available in rotors even from china , are largely of reasonable quality standard nowadays bro .
I am guilty I am afraid , of being a parts snob ... it is a free country we both live in my friend , and sometimes I get caught up in my own bull$.it ideas !!! Pic of the rear rotor ....
toadView attachment 1596099
HI. I have a set of Breaking wave rotors on the front and a custom rear by DME. I also have a set of carbon ceramic fronts that I may use when I race but not on the street. The rotors was a set of 10 that was made. I have to look up more info on them to see what pads to use. I got them on a set of DYMAGs.

HI. I have a set of Breaking wave rotors on the front and a custom rear by DME. I also have a set of carbon ceramic fronts that I may use when I race but not on the street. The rotors was a set of 10 that was made. I have to look up more info on them to see what pads to use. I got them on a set of DYMAGs.
The custom rear that DME sells is wild , but for Gen 1 only . Why not run the carbon ceramics on the street Mike ? I would really love a set of those , 600 gram each rotor or something !!! I am not happy with 260mm rear diameter on the Gen 2 , the Galfer 355 wave I run is 875 grams , so is the best I could find specs on . I know others have adapted smaller rear rotors , not me yet , anyway .

The custom rear that DME sells is wild , but for Gen 1 only . Why not run the carbon ceramics on the street Mike ? I would really love a set of those , 600 gram each rotor or something !!! I am not happy with 260mm rear diameter on the Gen 2 , the Galfer 355 wave I run is 875 grams , so is the best I could find specs on . I know others have adapted smaller rear rotors , not me yet , anyway .
Hi They need a lot of heat to work. I have never used them on the street. My friend Joe Grota had a 57 T Bird Pro Mod with c\c breaks you had to stand on them at first then WOW they stoped.

I wanted to see if forum members whom actually used these and how was the result
Please from actual experience of these rotors by people who bought them not trying to piss off anyone thanks
So Toad is very aware of others choices in parts & feelings. He never talks down to others about their choices or investment amount. The man had them on his pride & joy & they didn't make the cut. Michael P. Is extremely high end buys repurchases then has new replacement parts/ materials developed if he feels the need. So believe M.P. had the same rotors changed his mind & probably gave them away to his friend. Like Miles Davis implied to Dizzy G. Good but not good enough maybe they will reach a high enough level one day? So it may be fine for you or me if you have not caught the better best & beyond over the top quality bug. Ever notice how Toad doesn't brag but will nicely call bullShiit when he smells it or howe M.P. doesn't say much often cause how does one talk to people about stuff they never heard or dreamed of? Probably like trying to teach trig 3 to third graders.

So Toad is very aware of others choices in parts & feelings. He never talks down to others about their choices or investment amount. The man had them on his pride & joy & they didn't make the cut. Michael P. Is extremely high end buys repurchases then has new replacement parts/ materials developed if he feels the need. So believe M.P. had the same rotors changed his mind & probably gave them away to his friend. Like Miles Davis implied to Dizzy G. Good but not good enough maybe they will reach a high enough level one day? So it may be fine for you or me if you have not caught the better best & beyond over the top quality bug. Ever notice how Toad doesn't brag but will nicely call bullShiit when he smells it or howe M.P. doesn't say much often cause how does one talk to people about stuff they never heard or dreamed of? Probably like trying to teach trig 3 to third graders.
Pashnit were selling these Yana Siki rotors a while back on his site and had them on his Busa. Pashnit state that he had sold them for 2 years with no complaints, I dont know why he quit selling them on his site I tried to reach out to him I would love to have the,Galfer rotors cheapest was $550 including all the rotors and then figure almost $150 for the break pads and then labor probably at least 3 hr labor at $85 an hour close to $1000 if I had it wouldn't be an issue if I didn't have so much cash already tied up in the bike that I would I will never get out of it I think I would sell it I get it they are the original rotors I think one go thing Im learning alot about the Busa what to look out for if I ever up grade to another one but I don't know I want a used Victory vision I wish I could afford a brand new Busa and full coverage insurance in SOUTH FLORIDA about $240 a month plus bike payment your looking at about $500 a month so oh well so hopefully Pashnit will get back to me on his take on the Yana Shiki rotors thanks

Pashnit were selling these Yana Siki rotors a while back on his site and had them on his Busa. Pashnit state that he had sold them for 2 years with no complaints, I dont know why he quit selling them on his site I tried to reach out to him I would love to have the,Galfer rotors cheapest was $550 including all the rotors and then figure almost $150 for the break pads and then labor probably at least 3 hr labor at $85 an hour close to $1000 if I had it wouldn't be an issue if I didn't have so much cash already tied up in the bike that I would I will never get out of it I think I would sell it I get it they are the original rotors I think one go thing Im learning alot about the Busa what to look out for if I ever up grade to another one but I don't know I want a used Victory vision I wish I could afford a brand new Busa and full coverage insurance in SOUTH FLORIDA about $240 a month plus bike payment your looking at about $500 a month so oh well so hopefully Pashnit will get back to me on his take on the Yana Shiki rotors thanks
You can save money by changing pads and rotors at home yourself with stands, basic hand tools and a decent torque wrench. Oil/filter changes can be done that way too. You don't have to be a mechanic to turn a wrench, you'll be amazed how simple some of this stuff is once you learn how.

Back