Yana Shiki Exhaust

most of their other stuff is junk, they may be ok like their windscreens but from a company that puts out rear sets and triple clamps that break i wouldnt give them a dime.

Just adding things to the wish list when I came across these. Anybody ever tried them? Yay or Nay? Not looking for anything LOUD just a change of tone.

YS is a low-cost alternative. If you are on a budget, there's nothing to complain about with $278. We have that same exact exhaust here:

YANA SHIKI - Exhaust - Two Side | Silver Canister with Blue label for SUZUKI: GSX 1300 R Hayabusa | 1999-2007 | Product code: COCHO3SILVER

If you have a bit more change, Brocks is most-loved brand.

Custom Hayabusa Performance Exhaust System For Sale

Don't write off used, someone is always letting something go cheap.

No descions have been made yet, I've already spent a butt-load of cash on this bird recently so for now this is just wishful thinking. I have taken a look at the classifieds here and if I had the cash would have dropped the hammer on one. There don't seem to be many that look like the stock cans (I hate that term by the way) and they definitely have to be quiet! I have to wear ear plugs or noise cancelling ear buds with the stockers so I don't want louder that's for sure. Oh yeah I also don't want to have to reprogram anything either, just bolt on and go. :laugh:

Then your best bet is to save your money and get a set of Yoshi R77's they have a nice tone and you can put the silencer in to make it quiet as stock if not less. But they aren't cheap, but they look and sound good:laugh:

Back