Yamahor's Jobless AND computerless

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Yeah... Last night, my boss told me my route was being consolidated. So, I got laid off.
eek2.gif
Now, I have bills, no job, no computer to defend myself from mrninja9's attacks... LOL Anyway, any one wanna offer me a good paying job working with motorcycles? I'm good like a trained monkey...
zzwhip.gif

Sorry to hear that big guy!

Why didn't they just slide you into an Ops position?

Ya know, you could just let people have their pictures taken next to you!
Uhem... my wife seemed to enjoy it
SHOCKED.gif

Man that really suks!!!! I hope something breaks for you!

Dayum Ben, I am so sorry to hear that. I wish there was something that I could do to help ya out man! If there is, just let me know!

Really sorry Ben. Something will come up for you.

Dude - the walmart distribution center is hiring at Zion Crossroads. I have connections if interested.
rock.gif

Pisser Bro... It happens man, don't sweat it, stay cool and keep hunting you'll find a better position no worries.

Move to Northwest Arkansas and I can help you out- roads like Deal's Gap and I know LOTS of peeps- unemployment is @2% around here. Home to Wal-Mart in Bentonville, and several other Fortune 500's.
smile.gif

Besides, too many friggin Harleys around here- need more Busa's! (All these overpaid executive wanna-bees around here)

There is always work and housing and free computers to use in ski country.
If you don't mind playing with water in Sub- Zero temps for 12 hours a night.
Come on up.
Roughly 30 K seasonal jobs need to be filled in Vt from now to Thanksgiving at the ski areas.
You would make a great lift attendent on the bunny hilll too.
Think about picking-up all those poor women, that can't stay upright on there skies.

Back