Y2K Busas - $10,150

OB_bimmerbusa

Registered
Thats a good deal from them. I asked dianne about 2 months ago and she would not budge.
I bought mine from a different dealer for 9888.

My dealer wants to move the Busas. Has a blue on the floor and getting four more in.
$10,150 plus sales tax on clean deal.
Chenango Import Motors, Yorkville NY (near Utica) 1-800-346-4246

Also selling extended three year warranty for $378 (ask for Dianne).

Yeah, you hear all these numbers, what do they really mean? $9,800 cash? With easy-squeezy Suzuki financing? $9,800 with a bend-over bank loan? What's the deal, really? I bet most people who buy these don't really know how much they paid, by the time it is all added up.

Good point Mr Bear,

I went to one dealer that wanted to charge me a "WAREHOUSING FEE ?" I said you can't keep them on the showroom floor how the hell can you justtify such a fee? You have to see all the other incidentals too. Well you got to be careful, remember it's your money.

Ride Safe, Bob

I can only speak for Chenango. You pay $10,150 plus sales tax and thats it (unless you can haggle it for less).

pulled my invoice for the skeptics.
9,888.00 falcon
20.00 clerical fee
6.00 inspection fee
21.75 registration fee (new plates)
plus tax and thats it!

NO LARGE REGI FEE, NO LARGE FREIGHT FEE,
NO LARGE ASSEMBLY FEE.

When purchasing a 3 yr extended warranty for my R1 on 2-22-00 from Diane - I asked about the out the door price for a busa. After a short wait on hold she quoted me $9,875. Maybe there is a little more room from the $10,150? Don't know? LOL.
I just purchased a used B/G 99 w/700 miles. Love it!

Back