xbox 360

ambulldog

Donating Member
Registered
anyone else a regular on 360, especially on line? i typically play cod2 but dabble with halo2.

i have 360 but i don't have the online yet i still need to get the wireless router but cod2 was sweet 3's pretty good to but it seems a lil too quick to beat

I do! But... imho, the games have sucked hard core lately.
but... i am still good for whatever my friends want to play.
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

don't play online, but play regularly at home. gears of war, f.e.a.r., and forza 2 are pretty addicting. can't wait for halo 3.

I play, but not online ...

... it's been kind of gathering dust lately since I've gotten the WII ... pretty addicted to the old school games I was playing as kid (Mario Brothers, Zelda, Ninja Gaiden ... etc) ... just waiting for a great game to come out for the 360 & I'm sure I'll get back into it.
biggrin.gif

I was cracked-out on G.O.W. for Jan/Feb/Mar but once it got warm mine started collecting dust.....
if anyone wants to buy, I'd get rid of mine for $320 TYD- two wireless controllers, with Hardrive and wireless Headset??
I have 2 games but they're scratched so they skip a bit-throw in those for free: GOW n Crackdown.

PS: I played the HALO 3 beta:IMO its just tha same as 2-controls are all identical, you almost move slower than in 2 but you have some cool new weapons n vehicles to kickit in.
all_coholic.gif

I play G.O.W and Crackdown all the time. When I was in Iraq we had a huge LAN setup and played tournaments of GOW all the time. It was a blast, much better then playing online because you knew who you were kicking the crap out of, and we could talk trash at work the next day.

shoot, everytime I played GOW online, there was always some 8-yr old w/an attitude who thought he was tha BOMB, talkin all kinds of smack-I always play in rooms w/Friendly fire on....

let's just say, Big D had ta 'whittle down' a few egos on the internet
guns.gif

Im not even jacked in anymore, but I spent the last 2 mos. that I did play in rooms with guys from specific clans-they would see me on n send invites so then I knew I was playin with a bunch of cool cats....amazin how many guys had to pause every day at 4:20 for a 'break'
all_coholic.gif

Rainbow 6 Las Vegas and I'm still trying to beat G.O.W.!! Lately I've been hung up in Oblivian also.

oblivion is bad ass but very time consuming between the two games i has played on there i was over 200 hours on my saves ... kinda scary

Back