x tre and power mode

dddd

Registered
As the x tre simply locks in 4th or 5th gear map can we assume that the power mode switch ie A,B,C still work as intended .
Can anyone running the x tre confirm that the mode switch still works Concerned about getting trapped out in the rain with full torque in the lower gears

You will get what ever each mode uses, + forced to the 4th or 5th gear map for timing. Basically it will not run optimally in anything but Mode A (native startup mode).

interesting... I hadnt thought of that... I never change the modes anyway... my commute is only 1 mile though... :)

I only have A and B on the B King, but I'll try it in B mode tonight and let you know what, if anything happens.

It does still change modes, But why use them? I only used it a couple times when I first bought it and it rained and now I forget it's even there.. Just lern throttle control and you don't need to worry about it and don't let someone else ride it..

I only have A and B on the B King, but I'll try it in B mode tonight and let you know what, if anything happens.

Could you also comment on how you find the x tre (did it actually help in bottom and mid range torque)with so many contradictory comments I'm unsure if i should put one on or not

Could you also comment on how you find the x tre (did it actually help in bottom and mid range torque)with so many contradictory comments I'm unsure if i should put one on or not

The bike is definitely more 'punchy' through the bottom range in the lower gears. I had a TRE on my old GSXR and it made a significant difference over stock.

The thing with the XTRE is that you can't really SHOW the performance upgrade, on say, a dyno. But you'll be able to feel the difference, well worth the price.

It isn't necessary but I do have a power commander since I installed a full system exhaust on my B King.

Back