www.raceready.us

raceready

Registered
LET ME BEGIN BYE SAYING WHY ALL THE DRAMATICS TAZEONE, WHEN YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING YOU DONT LIKE YOU RETURN IT DONT YOU, YET YOU CHOOSE TO KEEP THE PANELS WHY? IF YOU WERE SO DISTRAUGHT AND FELT SO VICTIMIZED WHY DID YOU KEEP THEM, YOU WERE OFFERED A REFUND WHY DIDNT YOU SEND THEM BACK, WELL I GUESS THEY WERE RESCUED LIKE YOUR FRIEND PUT IT, JUST WET SAND SOME CLEAR DOWN AND CLEAR THEM AGAIN, GRANTED THIS WAS NOT YOUR RESPONSABILITY BUT YOU CHOOSE TO DO THIS, I OFFERED TO FIX THEM, BUT YOU STILL KEPT THEM AND DECIDED TO TALK ALOT OF TRASH WITH YOUR PUNK FRIEND NOLAN. THIS PUNK DESERVES WORSE BUT I WOULD RESERVE MY HARSHER WORDS FOR HIM IF I WERE FACE TO FACE, NOW THIS LITTLE SHMUCK CALLS ME A CROOK, NOW I WOULD THINK EVERYBODY WOULD AGREE THAT IF YOU CALL SOMEBODY A CROOK THEY HAVE STOLEN SOMETHING. THE PANELS WERE SCREWED UP DURING SHIPPING THAT IS A FACT, I OFFERED TO FIX THEM, I OFFERED A REFUND, IT WAS HIS CHOICE TO KEEP THEM, NOW HOW CAN THIS PUNK WRITE SUCH A STATEMENT, YOU ARE OVIOUSLY A CHILD THAT TALKS OUT OF HIS BUTT AND DOES NOT KNOW THE CONSEQUENSES OF SUCH STATEMENTS OR MAYBE YOU ARE JUST A IGNORANT ADULT, EITHER WAY IF I WERE TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT I WOULD DO IT FACE TO FACE LIKE A MAN NOT LIKE YOU SAFELY BEHIND YOU P.C. AT HOME YOU LITTLE PUNK, SOME READERS MAY NOT LIKE MY TONE BUT THIS IS A SERIOUS CHARGE MADE BYE IGNORANT INDIVIDUAL, ANYWAY BACHARLES, AND THINKER MY OFFER TO YOU ARE OPEN PLEASE CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE READY. I TOOK SOME PICS. OF SOME INNERS I DID, THE PICS. DID NOT COME OUT GOOD SO WHEN I DO HAVE SOME DECENT PICS. I WILL POST.

LET ME BEGIN BYE SAYING WHY ALL THE DRAMATICS TAZEONE, WHEN YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING YOU DONT LIKE YOU RETURN IT DONT YOU, YET YOU CHOOSE TO KEEP THE PANELS WHY? IF YOU WERE SO DISTRAUGHT AND FELT SO VICTIMIZED WHY DID YOU KEEP THEM, YOU WERE OFFERED A REFUND WHY DIDNT YOU SEND THEM BACK, WELL I GUESS THEY WERE RESCUED LIKE YOUR FRIEND PUT IT, JUST WET SAND SOME CLEAR DOWN AND CLEAR THEM AGAIN, GRANTED THIS WAS NOT YOUR RESPONSABILITY BUT YOU CHOOSE TO DO THIS, I OFFERED TO FIX THEM, BUT YOU STILL KEPT THEM AND DECIDED TO TALK ALOT OF TRASH WITH YOUR PUNK FRIEND NOLAN. THIS PUNK DESERVES WORSE BUT I WOULD RESERVE MY HARSHER WORDS FOR HIM IF I WERE FACE TO FACE, NOW THIS LITTLE SHMUCK CALLS ME A CROOK, NOW I WOULD THINK EVERYBODY WOULD AGREE THAT IF YOU CALL SOMEBODY A CROOK THEY HAVE STOLEN SOMETHING. THE PANELS WERE SCREWED UP DURING SHIPPING THAT IS A FACT, I OFFERED TO FIX THEM, I OFFERED A REFUND, IT WAS HIS CHOICE TO KEEP THEM, NOW HOW CAN THIS PUNK WRITE SUCH A STATEMENT, YOU ARE OVIOUSLY A CHILD THAT TALKS OUT OF HIS BUTT AND DOES NOT KNOW THE CONSEQUENSES OF SUCH STATEMENTS OR MAYBE YOU ARE JUST A IGNORANT ADULT, EITHER WAY IF I WERE TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT I WOULD DO IT FACE TO FACE LIKE A MAN NOT LIKE YOU SAFELY BEHIND YOU P.C. AT HOME YOU LITTLE PUNK, SOME READERS MAY NOT LIKE MY TONE BUT THIS IS A SERIOUS CHARGE MADE BYE IGNORANT INDIVIDUAL, ANYWAY BACHARLES, AND THINKER MY OFFER TO YOU ARE OPEN PLEASE CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE READY. I TOOK SOME PICS. OF SOME INNERS I DID, THE PICS. DID NOT COME OUT GOOD SO WHEN I DO HAVE SOME DECENT PICS. I WILL POST.
Not a very professional reply on your part here either...
rock.gif

Hey man you left the CAPS LOCK on !!!
laugh.gif

Ohhhhh my eyes.....(and ears)
dlrumbl

No only did he leave the caps lock on, no spell check and grammar sucks.
And those were the good points about the post. The attitude is the worst part.

I never knew anything about Tazeone or this issue until now, now all I know is if I ever go to buy anything and raceready pops up as an possible resource, I most certainly will not use them for anything.

Raceready, no matter how pissed you are about something you don’t handle it the way you did.

Customers don’t need you, you need the customers.

Just some friendly advice before you cut your throat, shoot your self in the foot and bleed all over the place any further.

Honestly a sincere bit of constructive criticism. I am a business owner myself and If I have a customer I think is a jerk, I just treat them nice, and I do the best job I can for them, but I probably wont respond as quick to their needs, do little things that are not self destructive but will make them go elsewhere.

Sometimes as a business owner you just have clients that are not worth the hassle.

I am not sticking up for you and I am not sticking up for Tazeone. But you don’t slam a customer / client, and you definitely do not do it in a public forum.

What you see as defending yourselves, everyone else pretty much see’s as the actions of a bad business person.

I hope you take this constructive criticism in a positive light. I just hate to see a fellow business owner do something self destructive.

Your reply alone tells me you won't be in business for an extended time.

Sir, could you not see that the incompetence you initally displayed was why your customer felt that any followup would cause him further damage?

Here's how I would have handled it... I would have told him that I was sorry for the poor service and that I would like a chance to earn his future business. With that, I would have immediately refunded his money. Next, I would have told him to keep the parts. Next I would have told him that I will send him new parts which were redone properly. In the box that I delivered the new parts, I would have thrown in a busa baseball cap in his bikes colors along with my business cards and a thank you letter.

This approach might have cost you a bit, but, you would have regained your good reference instead of being blackballed. In the end, your good will would have been a much better business move.

I reaally don't understand whey you think a customer would be reluctant to send back the product during riding season.  Send them out waste the time and then don't get what you want. I have see this happen may times from other shops, only to se the poduct a second time that was not done correct.

RaceRady you are not doing yourself any favor by attacking the client.  Fix it or drop it.  You already said the customer was right.  Work something out with him, that will go a long way on this sight.  Other then that, most of us would just write you off from what we have seen and heard.  I am sure you can come up with some kind of mutual agreement.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093480881 -->

..I am a bit worried, what kind of businesses you run over there guys..
sad.gif
..is this "attitude" like common ground?

raceready: you need to change in so many ways, that is pointless for me to start telling you.. ..thrasherfox pretty much has covered most, but here's another; it's like you have a death wish or something - do you REALLY want to stay in business with all that you're saying? go back and READ what you wrote, and next time read BEFORE you post your reply.. ..it is very seldom that I see similar behaviour, and it seems like you are actually after your customer for a beating! ..can't understand how's that possible from your part - even if your customer had done that first!

cool-off man, you have exhibited all your bad self, now try and fix things.. ..you may fail, but try anyway - I think it will count for your customer as well...
smile.gif

Willie - Internet special interest forums help keep everyone fair and honest, particularly the business members, and in case you really don't know, exceptional customer service is essential on the Internet!

I am not saying that you are dishonest although your post did put a nasty spin on your company's apparent attitude and customer service. Of course, it is your business but, as a member of the forum, I am offended by your emotional verbiage. And, as a business member of the forum also, I was embarrassed by your unprofessional response. Sufficiently so, in fact, that I want the picture of my Hayabusa removed from your RaceReady website. Expressed in more definitive terms, permission to use my copyrighted picture, for any purpose, is hereby rescinded. Please proceed wisely by removing it immediately to avoid additional problems. The picture that I refer to is shown below:

If you wish to pursue my comments, do it by email. I am easy to find and/or contact, and not among those that you allege to be hiding behind a keyboard. It is simply not in my nature to hide from anyone--ever!

Good luck. It appears that you might need it.

Boy we are a harsh group. I know I can be as well. To some degree, I am also a victim here. I have a set of Race Ready Inners on my garage floor somewhere. At the same time, accusations that Wil is a crook are unfounded. The man offered a refund. The man offered to do them over. That doesn't cancel the problem but it does show his willingness to stand behind the product.

With that said Wil. If you were smart, you would have listened to me in the other thread, and to several people here. SEND TAZ A NEW SET...no strings attached. Ninja hit it on the head. We do not want to have our bikes down while we chase rainbows. You screwed it up, so it is up to you to suffer the inconvenience, not TAZ.

But if you are not prepared to make it right without inconveniencing the customer, what good have you done bringing this back to life?

So send him a new set. If he likes them, he reports back to everyone. Don't even worry about getting something back. The investment will be well worth it. You stand to lose a lot more.

Back