WWII M1 Garand......Anyone wana sell?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
WWII M1 Garand or WWII era rifle......Anyone wana sell?

Lookin to start purchasing some WWII era rifles....anyone have anything like this in their collection they wouldn't mind gettin rid of??
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Umm... CMP is your friend. Civilian Marksmanship program can be a good way to get hold of shootable M1 Garands.

i checked Camp Perry north store, too many requirements I can't obtain for awhile.......I have no club memberships that they require, and no marksmanship classes or competitions under my belt.
Posted via Mobile Device

um.. you could go out in the middle of the bay and get one off a certain transport ship... still packed in the naval jelly, cases and cases of them down there along with tanks, planes and other interesting things still strapped to the deck.

I should mention there is a LOT of live ordinance around the ship and if the coasties catch you I suspect confiscating the rifle is your last concern :whistle: but last time I dove it, there were still TONs of them (literally) in the ship :whistle:

oh yeah, otherwise, no I dont know but NCBusa probably does :thumbsup:

I'll ask my dealer when I go pick up my AR lower this week. I had to start with a stripped lower but that'll gimme a chance to piece it together from the ground up with some great internals.......well good trigger assembly anyways......The AR really doesn't have aot of "internals." I'm buyin my upper complete from midwayusa tho :-D
Posted via Mobile Device

I didn't realize they'd be as expensive as they are......wow
Posted via Mobile Device

Back