WV Rider and Sleepless Did 200+ Miles This Morning

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
I met Aaron for the first time at Park and Ride off of RT-340 and we rode from 8:40 until around 1:00pm. I know you all love pics so here ya go!!!!

There's more to come.

WVRider and Sleepless 009.jpg

WVRider and Sleepless 012.jpg

WVRider and Sleepless 015.jpg

WVRider and Sleepless 018.jpg

WVRider and Sleepless 025.jpg

WVRider and Sleepless 028.jpg

WVRider and Sleepless 029.jpg

WVRider and Sleepless 032.jpg

WVRider and Sleepless 034.jpg

WVRider and Sleepless 035.jpg

More pics to come. Sorry, folks. I don't have the fastest connection.

Here's more.

OK, I lost track of the time. I got home around 12:30.

WVRider and Sleepless 053.jpg

WVRider and Sleepless 057.jpg

WVRider and Sleepless 058.jpg

WVRider and Sleepless 059.jpg

WVRider and Sleepless 060.jpg

WVRider and Sleepless 086.jpg

WVRider and Sleepless 087.jpg

WVRider and Sleepless 088.jpg

WVRider and Sleepless 091.jpg

We may be doing some Blue Ridge Parkway rides on Friday mornings again in the near future Sleepless. Lynchburg/Roanoke VA area. Mr8Ball(who I haven't met yet) lives near by and said he may be interested. There is usually a small crew of my friends that go too (depending on folks schedules)
If you and whoever is interested, I'll let you know when we do it again. I have to get a front tire asap, so this Friday isn't lookin to good yet:laugh:
And sorry to threadjack.

OK, folks.....time to run my errands and pick up my daughter later. Aaron, again, it's nice to meet you. We'll do this again.

Got to go now!!!! TTYL.

We may be doing some Blue Ridge Parkway rides on Friday mornings again in the near future Sleepless. Lynchburg/Roanoke VA area. Mr8Ball(who I haven't met yet) lives near by and said he may be interested. There is usually a small crew of my friends that go too (depending on folks schedules)
If you and whoever is interested, I'll let you know when we do it again. I have to get a front tire asap, so this Friday isn't lookin to good yet:laugh:
And sorry to threadjack.

Thanks for letting me know.:beerchug:

Not sure about Friday mornings yet but will definitely let you know my schedule.

told ya so!!:laugh:

Lots of varity Jesse, looks like a great ride.

Did that big guy on the Katana wanna race, he looks like he would wanna race:whistle:

Thanks. It was a great ride. I wish I can stay out longer but I had to go pick up my daughter.

We left them guys. They were too slow.:laugh:

Back