WuzzaCBXRider ?

Hes always around he will check in. He is on another site with me for 109r. WE been getting a ton of shty weather so he may be tied up.

Ok guys......

Not gonna get into details but I’ve spoken with him and it’s no coincidence as to why he’s not be on lately.

He’s not coming back so no more need for speculation. He’s fine and all is well but he has reasons why he’s not coming back. Not gonna speak for him but he feels strongly about a few things that went down recently here on the .Org and he said he’s done :banghead:

Ok guys......

Not gonna get into details but I’ve spoken with him and it’s no coincidence as to why he’s not be on lately.

He’s not coming back so no more need for speculation. He’s fine and all is well but he has reasons why he’s not coming back. Not gonna speak for him but he feels strongly about a few things that went down recently here on the .Org and he said he’s done :banghead:
Wow!! Sorry to hear that! Hopefully he just needs a break and he’ll be back eventually.

Yeah I got a PM too. I told him I've left the Org. twice. Once for over a year. You eventually forget why you were mad and miss the BS. He has some serious issues with the org, I'm not minimizing that at all. But they aren't with all of us so hopefully he will reconsider and post some pictures of that slow arse Kawasaki:poke:

Ok guys......

I can totally relate to that!

Ok guys......

That's a bummer, I hope he has a change of heart and comes back, You never know . . .

Back