Wuzup folks

Jeez Rub...grow up ol man...take that shid off my profile or I'm gonna jump that puddle and pay you a visit.....probably gonna be in Nanaimo last week in Jul.......you round??

Bill...you bastid. Stick around long enough to see what we're up to, wouldja?
tounge.gif

Still...good to hear from ya. How goes life with the new partner? I really hope that she is treating you well.

You've missed out on a bunch....

Jeez Rub...grow up ol man...take that shid off my profile or I'm gonna jump that puddle and pay you a visit.....probably gonna be in Nanaimo last week in Jul.......you round??
Should be around...unlike you
mad.gif
tounge.gif

If the House Mouse is available I could get her to drive me up half way,meet you in Duncan. Unless you feel like taking the boat back from Swartz Bay instead of Duke Point.

Let me know. RSD.

Hey Bill! How's life treating you? Things been on the up and up I hope
wink.gif

Sorry I can't be on more folks...I spend the majority of my time out of town on mechanical contracts nowdays.

Everythings great with me.

Just wanted to see what everyones up to?

Hey Rub..........I was at swartz on Sat was working on Pender Island.....goin over there again on thursday....I usually do the pender to swartz transfer to get back to the mainland either on fridays or saturdays.

Who da hell iz Monsterfreak
biggrin.gif
. Nice to see you back on the scene again Big Pimpn. Dont forget all work and no play is no way to go through life owning a Busa.

race.gif

Holy Cow, glad to see your still kickin..... I was thinking about all you old timers this week..

CAp

Sorry I can't be on more folks...I spend the majority of my time out of town on mechanical contracts nowdays.

Everythings great with me.

Just wanted to see what everyones up to?

Hey Rub..........I was at swartz on Sat was working on Pender Island.....goin over there again on thursday....I usually do the pender to swartz transfer to get back to the mainland either on fridays or saturdays.
Maybe pop into town on Saturdays. I'll let you buy me lunch.
biggrin.gif

Back