WTH is up with our government?

The Muslims *had* a 50 year plan in place to infiltrate the U.S government(had, as in Done).
To take us down from the inside, as our military could not be over powered.
The President is merely a puppet who represents the "Powers that be"....and shares their ideals.
Anyone wonder why Obama bows to Sheiks?
Why Bill Clinton was to be impeached over a BJ, but Obama basically does whatever he wants?
Anyone wonder why Michelle has only been to sand land with him once? Because that was a vacation, as women are not allowed on business/official presidential visits. Bush jr and sr's wives accompanied them on all their middle eastern visits.
Oh, wait...they weren't muslims.
Anyone seen the Obama 2016 movie? Anyone seen it again lately?
What used to be somewhat clever misdirection, is now outright blatent nonsense; fortunately we have a seemingly endless supply of idiots to support it. Want another great example?
Jerry Falwell jr said last week that he encourages ALL Christians, as well as Liberty University students(he's the president)to get a concealed handgun permit, and for students to carry ON campus. Right on Jerry!
Guess what Hillary said? That in doing so, Falwell was aiding isis. WTF?! Really?!
Guess how many of her supporters belive that BS? I'm betting all of them.
Meanwhile, political correctness runs amuck in America. It's a great distraction, as well as aiding in tearing down the current system.
Whatever you do, don't offend anyone, except Christians, that's ok.
Especially don't offend a muslim, and especially the ones that are demanding sharia law here. Please let them have their 9th century ideas. You know, where you can kill your wife, daughter, and basically anyone in your family who disobeys you.
They're just property anyway.
Since I'm on a rant. How about Bruce Jenner! Feminist groups support his choice to be a "woman". He's praised for being "so courageous".
Last time I checked, feminists were all for empowering women, and all the things that women can do physically that men cannot. So...a Man, can just Say he's a woman now, and that's all it takes? He has all the things that women say set them apart from men?:rofl: Really?
Seems like that undid everything women fought years to achieve in equal rights.
Oh, wait, everything I'm saying is "offensive" to someone....GOOD!:rofl:
The ship is sinking, the majority is for it or blind to it, and those of us against it are accomplishing what?
I could go on and on, but I'll stop.

If you had told me we'd go this far off the rails 10 years ago, I'd have laughed at you. It seems nothing makes any freaking sense anymore....

i dont get into political chats on here. unfortunately there are way to many liberals on here. Not enough Patriots.

Sold Out Patriotic Christian!!!! Rest assured there are those who are prepared. And patiently waiting....

Suarez trained.

Takin my corn bread is the exact evil I'm speaking of....lol

I challange all of you intellectually minded folks to read up on "4th generation warfare". We are in the midst of it right now. Be of a sound mind, recognize truth and have a discerning spirit.

Taking my corn bread is the exact evil I'm speaking of . . . lol

I challange all of you intellectually minded folks to read up on "4th generation warfare".

We are in the midst of it right now.

Be of a sound mind,
recognize truth and have a discerning spirit.

None of this stuff should surprise you ~ we've been dealing with this for a long time . . .

I don't recognize my country anymore, it certainly doesn't resemble the one I grew up in. Founding fathers would've been shooting by now...tree of liberty and all that.

It seems to me that the populace is being poked and prodded into fighting with each other...the media and whomever is behind it pulling the strings...

Interesting take. However, I'd like to comment on the "why does everyone have a fit when a cop is shot, but people are shooting each other and nobody notices?"...Many of us are also wondering why BLM never seems to mention black/black crime in Chicago - and never march there, but every time the police shoot someone, they go crazy, before they find out that while unfortunate, the shooting was justified? To be CLEAR: ALL Lives Matter, and blocking interstates yelling "kill the cops" is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Back