wtf's with my pc3

craigntx

Registered
my pc3 shows leanest setting on the display( while running of course) tried to make it richer pushing the blk buttons, it wouldnt go up. i dont have a laptop, cant i adj it another way?
thanx

(Johnnycheese @ Nov. 02 2006,17:41) sound correct to me
Johnny why do you post? Just to mess with people.

Sir, with the ignition on but the bike not running, the LED should be in the middle. If not you might need the 9 volt battery hooked up to give the PC3 power. Then hold down all 3 buttons untill the LED flashes. Now you can adjust the 3 different ranges.

(speed750 @ Nov. 08 2006,18:53)

Sir, with the ignition on but the bike not running, the LED should be in the middle. If not you might need the 9 volt battery hooked up to give the PC3 power. Then hold down all 3 buttons untill the LED flashes. Now you can adjust the 3 different ranges.
lol easy, and yes what you posted is correct. Do what he said and you should be able to adjust.

(speed750 @ Nov. 08 2006,20:53)

I guess after answerng the same questions for 7 years I get short, why do you post???

hey at least he has the xmas spirit and is willing to help a guy out.
i get nothing but bs and flame off from you cheese, so f.u.

its because of crap like this they talk so much smack about you on other sites. We come here to get help on our bikes we shouldnt have to worry that your going to spank us cause you have delt with this for 7 years some of us are new to the busa world and have questions

If you are still having problems with your PC# why don't you just give the people a Dynojet a call... 1(800)992-4993.. They have pretty good customer service...

(spkerhed @ Dec. 05 2006,17:27)
its because of crap like this they talk so much smack about you on other sites. We come here to get help on our bikes we shouldnt have to worry that your going to spank us cause you have delt with this for 7 years some of us are new to the busa world and have questions
u got that rite bud
wink.gif

Back