WTF? Obama knows guns?

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Shoots skeets at Camp David. I knew you guns guys would want to know that the guy who plans to take your guns loves shooting sports.

Obama Shooting.jpg

I'm sure there's a presidential exception to ObamaControl :laugh: Yea , I coined the phrase :thumbsup:

Shooting sports has nothing to do with taking guns. The second amendment's intent has nothing to do with hunting. LOTS of politicians that would love to ban lots of guns, love to be seen shooting something so they can claim to not be anti-gun.

I don't care if you are anti-all guns, I care if you are anti-second amendment, which means all guns, especially the ones that could defend us from the government.

He holds the gun like a girl! What a total A hole to say its ok for him to shoot skeet but not ok for me to own what he disagrees with. I don't hunt, I don't target shoot, I practice with the kinds of weapons that keep me free.

The photo above proves two things:

1. This was totally a photo op; his stance is all wrong, sight picture, head, etc..."shoot all the time" my azz....

2. He missed....

Can we stop pretending that Obama really has all that much to do with the issue? Any real gun legislation that occurs is going to happen through Congress; Obama already showed us that with his meaningless list of "Executive Orders"...that said, I'm getting my new AR finished up this weekend, she's a beauty! :)

Since you stick the pigeons on the hill and start popping rounds off at them since your buddy's thrower sucks and doesn't work right...at least thats why I do that. :laugh:

The gun manufactures should be happy Obama stand is what it is. The can't make ammunition and guns fast enough. Obama is great for the economy. Look how many jobs he created just by opening his mouth. I think they are in on it. Obama you open your mouth we make a lot of money. We being manufactures and all the retail outlets. Knowing damm well its not going to pass congress. Obama is the man..:laugh:

The gun manufactures should be happy Obama stand is what it is. The can't make ammunition and guns fast enough. Obama is great for the economy. Look how many jobs he created just by opening his mouth. I think they are in on it. Obama you open your mouth we make a lot of money. We being manufactures and all the retail outlets. Knowing damm well its not going to pass congress. Obama is the man..:laugh:

Ironically, I heard a statistic which claims that Obama has been the friendliest Gun company president in US History so far...apparently Gun manufacturing is at the highest level its ever been under him! :rofl:

Ironically, I heard a statistic which claims that Obama has been the friendliest Gun company president in US History so far...apparently Gun manufacturing is at the highest level its ever been under him! :rofl:

I know...that's what i'm saying..The gun MFGS love Obama right about now.

Since you stick the pigeons on the hill and start popping rounds off at them since your buddy's thrower sucks and doesn't work right...at least thats why I do that. :laugh:

Yea but you know Obama isn't out there with his buddy and ghetto skeet thrower. He's a high roller remember :laugh:

Can we stop pretending that Obama really has all that much to do with the issue? Any real gun legislation that occurs is going to happen through Congress; Obama already showed us that with his meaningless list of "Executive Orders"...that said, I'm getting my new AR finished up this weekend, she's a beauty! :)

I'd bet he would sign just about any gun law put in front of him, this is not a good thing.

"Happy", maybe in the short term. If something does pass that short pop will not be worth it in the long run. Everyone keeps saying these things won't pass congress, well I would not be so sure. This is something we need to pay more attention to, instead of just saying it won't pass.

I'm sure they're are ecstatic they sell to dealers for the same prices as always and see dealers and private sales go for stupid high prices. All while turning more man hours and machinery while fearing all their business will be mostly worthless if a ban comes in.

Back