WTF.. Man kills/eats another!

What I find hard to believe is a bus load of people didn't even get involved. View attachment 1593103
+1

Sounds like the mounties were giving a play by play over the radio also...prolly a government experiment gone bad.

Mighty_Squirell__Small_.JPG

Probably just "Demons". but those don't really exist, so it must have been a random chemical imbalance causing "Insanity". Those chemical imbalances are pretty direct making someone kill and eat someone instead of randomly flopping around madly and drooling.... hmmmmmmmmm....

What I find hard to believe is a bus load of people didn't even get involved. View attachment 1593105
+1

Sounds like the mounties were giving a play by play over the radio also...prolly a government experiment gone bad.
Yup...exactly what I was thinkin'. The play back on LiveLeak.com is crazy ! If I were on that bus there would've been another causulty that day....our society is too soft hearted these days.
crazy.gif

I seen this, but i have not seen anything on the "reason" why this guy acted this way. Im curious if he went psycho or if maybe the guy was talking crap or something and then he went psycho. If anyone finds anything let me know.

Probably just "Demons".  but those don't really exist, so it must have been a random chemical imbalance causing "Insanity".  Those chemical imbalances are pretty direct making someone kill and eat someone instead of randomly flopping around madly and drooling.... hmmmmmmmmm....
Your All Wrong, it was PRESIDENT BUSH'S Fault  
laugh.gif

They might as well say that
sadnews.gif
, since everyone blames him for everything anyway  
banghead.gif

great...now busses will prolly start having TSA screening pasengers...or start serving snacks to fend off hunger
firedevil.gif

I'm from Canada. And in fact from the killers home city.
What I don't get is how they charged him with murder 2?
the guy brought a hunting knife on the bus! I doubt he thought he'd use it for slicing apples.
You can forget the death penalty....we don't have it.
As far as an insanity plea he better hope they don't find him insane. Otherwise they can keep him as long as they feel fit to hold him. otherwise he'd get the max 25 chance of parole at 1/2 time.
and if he's god he could work his way down to min. security where you get your own appartment.

I think what the passangers did was right.
Protect #1 first, which is yourself! by the time they got themselves out of harms way the kid was dead.

Just a random thought here...I did not see anything on this or listen to the radio feed.

Any chance the killer just decided to cut someone up, then though "Hey if I start eating the poor guy, I can plead insanity."??

Or is that hoping to plead insanity just an American thing??

Back