WTF? Are thes people for real?

ill give you a raise whenever you ask if you will pass whatever gun bans i ask.....

Its kinda crazy that almost everyone I talk to didn't want obama in house. Yet he still won. I guess because I don't know that many bums. :laugh:

True, guess he is now a dictator now since he has zero fiscal responsibilities in the Constitution. GW Obama heheheh. This is going to be fun to watch, the more they spend without revenue to back it up the quicker we will go over the real cliff when nobody else in the world will lend us money. I was not so sad he got elected, kind of relieved, no budget spending over the last 4 years and the over spending the last 50 years has accelerated us to a point that most of the people that were responsible for the sad situation we are in today will be around to see us hit the fiscal wall and pay a price. I am just hoping we hit that wall soon so we can clean it up for the next generation. Market forces will always prevail, sometimes in a terrible way sometimes in an advantageous way, its up to the participants.

Its kinda crazy that almost everyone I talk to didn't want obama in house. Yet he still won. I guess because I don't know that many bums. :laugh:

i need to redo this to make it easier to read but i came up with this today.

capitol3EDITED.JPG

They deserve it, it can't be easy screwing over 300 million people in new and different ways on a continuous basis.

Back