WTB Ti-Force full 4-2-1-2 system

Labow

Registered
Anyone know where I can buy a Ti-Force 4-2-1-2 system (dual canisters) for a 2011 Busa. I've been trying to track down a dealer and no one seems to have one available. I live in Australia but am happy to source one from anywhere so long as it fits the models we have here in Oz.

Last time I checked it was tough finding Ti Force in the States, not sure about Australia;). Try e-mailing Ti Force direct- sales@tiforce.com. Tomiko is who I have dealt with- I got a set of 480 mm carbon cans and titanium dB Killers from him for my 4-2-1-2 system. Looks and sounds great! He will ship anything you need straight from Japan and accepts payment via paypal...

Hi Longboard and thanks for the reply. I emailed Ti Force in Japan and they told me they no longer had these and that I should contact OrientExpress in the USA. They don't have any and have advised they can't get any more. So I'm wondering if Ti Force are actually still making these pipes.

Answer Is No.. Hope you luck up and find it somewhere..

Hi Longboard and thanks for the reply. I emailed Ti Force in Japan and they told me they no longer had these and that I should contact OrientExpress in the USA. They don't have any and have advised they can't get any more. So I'm wondering if Ti Force are actually still making these pipes.

Yep, tried Easyrider and all they could offer were a couple of stainless slip-ons. I emailed Ti Force in Japan again today and asked them if they are actually still making any of these pipes or if they have closed down the line for Hayabusas. Let you know what I hear back. If I can't get Ti Force then I trying to get a good deal on a dual Akrapovic system.

Sad to hear they no longer available i suppose the folks got too carried away with big advertising and going for other systems.
if you cant get them then acrapovich is a good system too.

I got my pipe last year from fellow member here as I had trouble sourcing a new one from anywhere including States , Asia or any place else. Got intouch with Tiforce and extensive emails were exchange and they said they should be able to ship me a set if I got in touch with a dealer in Singapore but that never materialized. However I was told that the Japanese Tsunami and the earthquake caused major damage to their operations and now they operate only in the domestic and regional markets. I could be entirely wrong though and maybe someone with more recent info could help you out. I would suggest keep an eye on the classified and the used market pages.

I got my pipe last year from fellow member here as I had trouble sourcing a new one from anywhere including States , Asia or any place else. Got intouch with Tiforce and extensive emails were exchange and they said they should be able to ship me a set if I got in touch with a dealer in Singapore but that never materialized. However I was told that the Japanese Tsunami and the earthquake caused major damage to their operations and now they operate only in the domestic and regional markets. I could be entirely wrong though and maybe someone with more recent info could help you out. I would suggest keep an eye on the classified and the used market pages.

I kinda miss it. Nothing sounds as good as the Ti dual set up

Back