WSBK This Weekend..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
WSBK is at Assen this weekend, Tom Sykes on pole by almost a half second, with Rea and Laverty filling out the front row. Chaz Davies and his team made a (very) bad call in Q1 by not going out and trying to improve his time, leaving him to be bumped out of the top 12 and a in a 4th row grid position. Going to be really hard to repeat his Aragon results from there.
Looks like the first race will start at 5:45am EASTERN tomorrow morning on Bein.:thumbsup:

* * * SPOLIER ALERT * * *

I don't get beIN Sport--it's part of a Comcast package that adds way too much that I don't want. But I looked at the results, and sure seems like Kawasaki has finally tweaked that ZX-10R just enough for Sykes .... And Aprilia is going strong, as always. What's happened to the Panigale R?

* * * SPOLIER ALERT * * *

I don't get beIN Sport--it's part of a Comcast package that adds way too much that I don't want. But I looked at the results, and sure seems like Kawasaki has finally tweaked that ZX-10R just enough for Sykes .... And Aprilia is going strong, as always. What's happened to the Panigale R?

You don't have to have the Comcast package, watch the live streams here.. Bein Sport. Get a lot more than just the 2 SBK races. Qualifying yesterday, both SBK races today along with the World Super Sport and World Super Stock race (Panigales finished 1st and 3rd in that one).
Still having some issues with the Panigale in SBK I guess. They were pretty much mid pack in both races.

any place where the races can be watched online (not live)?

You don't have to have the Comcast package, watch the live streams here.. Bein Sport. Get a lot more than just the 2 SBK races. Qualifying yesterday, both SBK races today along with the World Super Sport and World Super Stock race (Panigales finished 1st and 3rd in that one).
Still having some issues with the Panigale in SBK I guess. They were pretty much mid pack in both races.

Thanks! I tried the website for the first round, but it wasn't working. I'll try the next round.

Back