Wrong guy to mess with.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Third pop got em! Guy in white shirt just didn't have enough after the first two.
Fists of Fury! Dude was knocking em down like bowling pins :laugh:

lol.... I thought tough guys pulled out guns and started shooting.... oh wait, thats America.....:whistle:

Some people only understand from a position of strength. Or as Jr put, an attitude adjustment.

I don't care which political side he was on, his fighting was defensive, warding off crowd mentality type attacks, he backed up, showed amazing defensive skill, I so respect that man and loved the way the "attackers" kept hitting the deck!

ive been in way too many fights as a bouncer and bodyguard and knocked quite a few ppl out but DAM that was awesome my favorites the guy that goes to jump kick him and gets folded up mid air haha but i agree with ^ that guy it was completely defensive but the guy got lucky that only one guy was coming at him basically in a straight line instead of surrounding him

They were all scared cuz white shirt got knocked da F out!
Sack o taters hitting the ground. Raydog your right he had some skills and connected with almost every punch.

I don't care which political side he was on, his fighting was defensive, warding off crowd mentality type attacks, he backed up, showed amazing defensive skill, I so respect that man and loved the way the "attackers" kept hitting the deck!

+1 - he did a good job getting out of the crowd and defending himself.

yeah, i liked his defense as well. bink...bink...bink... hahahaha:rofl:

so, a mad rushing attack doesnt work on someone that has trained? hahahaha

I saw this video a little while ago and laughed so hard!! They didn't know he was a professional boxer. At least that's what the website said.!

That was in turkey. You do that here in Florida and you go to jail for assault.... Get sued, loose, pay your lawyer. end of story!

That was in turkey. You do that here in Florida and you go to jail for assault.... Get sued, loose, pay your lawyer. end of story!

Or at least spend your life savings paying a lawyer to prove it was needed self defense. If he had turned and ran they like all predators most likely would have chased him down and ganged him. By standing and facing them he had a better chance. Since it was in Turkey he was probably arrested and thrown in prison without charge never to be heard from again :laugh:

Back