Wristy crashed

Here he is a legend in his own mind......breaking a record I never knew existed...

Really...come on man; where's the local with the yellow Goldwing to hand him his ass?...seriously.
I see 40-60mph corners...and I do that on roads like that all day...and I'll go to the Dragon(never been) and get MY ass handed to me.
Ok, ok, I'm sorry...the clown circus is entertaining, and no harm to the guy...I just can't belive he's still breathing.

Really...come on man; where's the local with the yellow Goldwing to hand him his ass?...seriously.
I see 40-60mph corners...and I do that on roads like that all day...and I'll go to the Dragon(never been) and get MY ass handed to me.
Ok, ok, I'm sorry...the clown circus is entertaining, and no harm to the guy...I just can't belive he's still breathing.
I really don't know to which standard the fastest lap is compared to? All conditions would have to be identical for comparison..

I'm surprised the local police don't put an end to this sort of riding......I know it is a tourist thing now but how many crashes do they need?

One thing to realize is not one of these guys that ride with Maxwrist are unaware of the risk they are taking. They know exactly what they are getting into and they are excited to be a part of it, then they crash.

One thing to realize is not one of these guys that ride with Maxwrist are unaware of the risk they are taking. They know exactly what they are getting into and they are excited to be a part of it, then they crash.
Kind of a game of "eeny, meeny, miny, moe......."

Some of the people he high lights have no business being on those roads let alone riding as reckless as they are....

Kind of a game of "eeny, meeny, miny, moe......."

Some of the people he high lights have no business being on those roads let alone riding as reckless as they are....
Oh for sure, they get caught up in the spotlight and want to be part of the "cool" crowd and down they go!

My post kinda sounded like I was defending Maxwrist, which wasn't my intention. I just blame the people that tag along with him, just as much as Maxwrist himself. If they weren't so thirsty to get their moment of fame in a youtube video we would just have the videos of Maxwrist himself doing cartwheels through the air.

The "Tail of the Dragon" road and shoulders look narrow and the drop off looks crazy......not the kind of road to be going crazy on and survive for long.
I plan to head down there next summer to just cruise the dragon and hang out and watch the crazy people ripping that road. Key word there cruise, not race! All it takes is one person in a car cutting a corner too sharp and you are done for even if you are a perfect rider. Then add on road surface hazards and the fact most people there have no business trying to race anything...

The "Tail of the Dragon" road and shoulders look narrow and the drop off looks crazy......not the kind of road to be going crazy on and survive for long.
The roads look very smooth and well maintained , unlike anything I get to ride on , but we also got cliff on one side and drop off the other , same as this . To really go hard on such roads with that intent everytime , is certainly pushing your luck . There is sure to be more carnage to come from future wristy footage , maybe in the end it will be a banged up bike less wristy , with the only footage being his own wrist action and some old stick books ...

The roads look very smooth and well maintained , unlike anything I get to ride on , but we also got cliff on one side and drop off the other , same as this . To really go hard on such roads with that intent everytime , is certainly pushing your luck . There is sure to be more carnage to come from future wristy footage , maybe in the end it will be a banged up bike less wristy , with the only footage being his own wrist action and some old stick books ...
I agree, one can only ride on the ragged edge on public roads for so long before karma catches up and bad things happen...

Hi. Well he does not look like a Pro rider to me. I could see if he was drifting the rear wheel at all. I also could not see what was his max lean angle was. But I am sure MM would has been faster. I think doing that is stupid with other people on the road⁹

Hi. Well he does not look like a Pro rider to me. I could see if he was drifting the rear wheel at all. I also could not see what was his max lean angle was. But I am sure MM would has been faster. I think doing that is stupid with other people on the road⁹
Hi. To jack this thread for a sec
Mr Toad I am all most done I only need a few more parts than it starts to go together.

Back