wow.. what is happening to our young generation??

Heard this on the radio this morning, very sad for the families involved. As for the criminals, straight to prison for them where no mercy will be shown.

This is about 60 miles from my house, I can tell you that this is not the norm for the community. I have tons of relatives that live in this small city, heck I spent every summer there when I was a kid... Very sad indeed!

those mug shots speak VOLUMES....

We all know what the problem is. The question is what do we do about it?

Our America has been jerked out of our hands by a homegrown hostile force.

You all know it. No PC applies. The science speaks for itself. We have a disease.

They feel weak alone. It takes a tribe before they grow a collective ball.

It is time to start fighting back. For the laws sake, make it a defensive fight.

I don't want any patriots going to jail for doing what's right. Use the great equalizer.

I know all these people saying equal rights and all and justice system and serving time in jail but in my opinion if you murder someone in cold blood I think you shouldn't be put in prison and live off our tax money I think they should take you out back and shoot them bullets are cheap:rulez:

well.. i did not wanted to post this here but i just so tired of these teens doing the wrong things just makes me so mad..
just bored and decided to kill someone??? what is wrong with people??

you figure this out for yourself...

Cops: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens - CNN.com

Photos surface of teens who 'shot college baseball player dead as he was jogging because they were bored' - NYPOST.com

That is what the older generation always says....."What is happening to our young generation" Ivory Tower syndrome.

I can tell you whats happening its really damn simple. Parents are not allowed to discipline their children. Thus no respect or concern for their actions. Its that simple. I for one ride my kids like flies on cat sh!t. I wont have menaces to society with my last name calling me dad. If i go to jail so be it. I go knowing i did the right thing as a father.

First off, this isn't news. It's been going on a long time. Second off, there's no federal replacement for a Dad and Mom family. Third off I don't know of any law(s) that prevent parents from disciplining their children. Abuse is another subject.

Heard about this on the news this morning. Sad state right now. I just don't know about the mind state of some of the youth these days. Bored. Really. Really sad

What is abuse. America has been going down hill for along time, and its our own fault, all of us. No simple answers, but we better start doing something, and we don,t need another law, to many now. I am for old time justice, Mom and Dad don,t like it hang them too.

I see it every day in my area.. kids from age of 6 to 14- 15 running lose no parental supervision, throwing rocks at ducks hitting them with tree sticks... Jumping pool fence when is closed.. where are parents??? Single mom at work or too tired to deal with them..
that is where all starts.. bored to death, no daily plans for these kids...

First off, this isn't news. It's been going on a long time. Second off, there's no federal replacement for a Dad and Mom family. Third off I don't know of any law(s) that prevent parents from disciplining their children. Abuse is another subject.

as a parent that suffered through years of abuse by the system and others manipulating the system....for only disciplining... (yes we never were found to be "abusing" but were monitored and harassed mercilessly, includeing once a week visits on new charges for a while) ...and you guys have met my children....DO3....we are NOT allowed to effectively discipline because it takes others opinions and agendas to create the "air of fear" in parents by the system and others.

neighbors child just last night (age 2) was no where near parent and swallowed a bottle cap. luckily female neighbor was close by and performed Heimlich maneuver (funny part was she was never trained just remember it from watching Mrs Doubtfire) and was able to shift it enough to allow breathing but it still remained lodged and they flew the child to Pittsburgh to determine if surgery to remove is necessary. accidents like this happen fast but yes...we have to remember in the 40-50's it was a 1 income household... 60-80's it became a 2 income household...now it takes sometimes 2 jobs and 3-4 workers in the household just to survive...tell me where is the time for effective parenting?? this is why no matter how poor we were, i always had mary home to raise the kids...we tried working together for 8 months...bad things started happening with the kids not knowing who we were and acting out, so that stopped. also the government wants to be the nanny...and that is a whole new can of worms to go into.

Remember: If it "takes a village to raise a child", then its usually the village idiot...

Guilty=a hole in the ground where all the living relatives can stone these moderfukers "till they are bored"
I worked out why they are called the" Y"generation…Y the fcuk where the born but than again i was brought up watching the flintstones and they have/had the kardashians……..enough said!!

And there in lies the problem as we all know. What is abuse? If you spank you kid is it abuse? How about if you smack them in the mouth? What if you miss their butt and hit their lower back? Is it abuse then because you missed? Is a paddle ok? Belt?

I'm not a child abuse expert, so I really can't talk on the subject. In recent history it was a lasting mark. In today's world abuse is probably gonna be the opinion of a family court or criminal court judge.

Everyone is so worried about a good parent busting a child's arse , they forgot about these kids that have been neglected beyond belief, and raised in the street by the street.

I just worked a pair of 15 year olds that planned to rob an old man that had been flashing his money in the stores at the young ladies. His son was in his truck when one of them fell in front of the truck with their bicycle while the second one rode up to the driver pointing his .380 at him. The son took off and caught two rounds in the shoulder and one in the wrist. Five rounds fired in total all of them in or near the head rest. Guys lucky to be alive. This scene is repeated daily all across this country. I believe I saw something saying 31 victims in Chicago this past weekend.

Kids are not naive these days and everybody is worried about everybody else's business but their own. Go ahead and spank, slap, paddle, or whatever else kind of physical discipline you want to use..... Kids know the rules and how to manipulate them. all that kid has to do is go to school the next day and act sad or limp profusely from a mere spanking and some teacher or counselor will ask what's wrong. Cue the waterworks and whoila!!! You got Child Protective Services @ your front door bright and early. Growing up I was scared of my parents.... I was scared of my friends parents. IMO that's what's lacking good ole fashioned scared chitless of adults and what they will do to you. Nowadays kids look @ adults as peers. Hard 2 be afraid of a "grounding or a so called time out". Only way to gain that respect is thru fear which is derived from a good ole fashioned azz whoopin :whistle:

Back