WOW! This vid is amazing! You'll be thinking about it all day!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
I mean, it is REAL hard not to think about this! It's like it stays in your head all day, and all you can think is "Why?" Just watch, you'll understand!

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap, it gives it away with the title that shows when I embed...

That goes back to the '80s, An ageless great song inspired by David Bowie's song "Space Oddity. Must be nice to be young fulla meth gusto music etc. thanks

all i can think of is the fact that the croud is just standing ther no imput or chears a other than that you got me !

That's the UGLYEST girl band I have ever seen.

Nice hair though....

cheers
ken

all i can think of is the fact that the croud is just standing ther no imput or chears a other than that you got me !

This was their third album (The Final Countdown), first video, and they were not well known up till this song "broke" them out. The crowd probably had no idea who they where, and was wanting to see the main act. The album did go on to gross over 16 million, which was pretty damn good in the 80s. They started out as The Force, but quickly changed to Europe.

Ok I get it your a sadeist and want that song to be stuck in our heads all night. Well, at least it wasn't safety dance.:laugh:

Dang, that takes me back to the mid 80's,racin' on the streets of Leavenworth in a 70 Charger R/T with some guy named Bob in the next lane in a bright red Z28- Good times:thumbsup::beerchug: (and still are,Ninja Killer:bowdown: almost 25 years:beerchug:)

Dang, that takes me back to the mid 80's,racin' on the streets of Leavenworth in a 70 Charger R/T with some guy named Bob in the next lane in a bright red Z28- Good times:thumbsup::beerchug: (and still are,Ninja Killer:bowdown: almost 25 years:beerchug:)

I remember loosing alot of those races !!! :laugh: Great times Bro !!! :bowdown:

Another great tune from '82, with similar fanfare
and that babe!

I am not sure what you all were into in the 80's with that music...but this is my 80's music

Back