Wow this is nuts.

I haven't viewed the video so can't comment on that but I do think if he had used physical force (arm bar / body slam) as someone mentioned above, it would have been worse. Can you imagine the litigation and publicity if she had osteoporosis and her arm or hip broke! It seems this was the safest/surest way to control the situation once it escalated.

Last edited:
last time I checked you dont have to sign a ticket..and they cant make you either

Oh common. A grown a$$ man cant take down an old lady without a tazer? All he had to do is trip her to get her on the ground, pull her shirt over her head to shut her up... but she did ask for it lol.

yeah but when she comes in bruised up??? then what??? You can learn a lesson even at 72 most people learn it in their youth. When they say you under arrest do as your told :laugh: Resisting doesn't make them change their minds about taking you in just changes the method:rofl::rofl:

last time I checked you dont have to sign a ticket..and they cant make you either

It does here you don't sign they take you in, signing a ticket isn't an admittance of guilt ( at least thats what they tell us :laugh:) only an acknowledgment of the charges an promise to answer for them in one of the ways available. I am no lawyer or LEO but thats how feed us this stuff here:whistle:

Last edited:
Back