WOW only $3000...I'M going down there now!!!

I bet its the Western Union scam. I almost fell for it in February of 2008. They say the bike is in an escrow warehouse somewhere. U western union the money and the bike is shipped to u.

The pictures are from eBay. There is the Bug in the bottom corner of all the Pictures. Be careful.

HAHA yeah definitly a scam,

I dont know any Lawn in Toronto that looks that dry. We got tons of rain and still getting it.

The backend cost more than that.

"I just need the money fast, otherwise I'd sell it for what it's worth (over $50K in mods).I just moved to Nigeria, and need cash. I'll even pay for the shipping !!" LOL:laugh:

Just tell him no need to ship you will pick it up and pay for it at the same time. See what he says.

Send him an email saying that you sent him a cashiers check for $5,000 by mistake, and will need him to refund the $2,000 overpayment in cash when you pick up the bike.

;-o

CW

i seen one of these that said he was in norman. so i called him out. what do you know the bike was in greece. scam. :beerchug:

Naw, it's a real deal, but all you guys passed on it thinking it was just a scam. Anyway, too late for you, 'cause I bought it last week. Wired him the money and everything. It's being shipped to me right now, but he told me it's being held up in customs. What I don't get is why he hasn't taken down the ad yet, considering I already own it and all....

Naw, it's a real deal, but all you guys passed on it thinking it was just a scam. Anyway, too late for you, 'cause I bought it last week. Wired him the money and everything. It's being shipped to me right now, but he told me it's being held up in customs. What I don't get is why he hasn't taken down the ad yet, considering I already own it and all....

Your too funny!:rofl:

Or you got screwed!:banghead:

Back