Wow.  haven't been here in awhile

LMB!

I taught MC Mustang everything he knows!
Donating Member
Registered
So, it has been a really long time since I logged in here. So long in fact that I had to register a second time because I couldn't figure out how to log into my account. So I am wondering if there is anyway to combine the two accounts so that I don't have two different profiles out there... I may just have to have this one deleted since it has been so long since I used it...

Hey if you guys know MC Mustang - tell that schmuck that I am lookin for him... he owes me money!
tounge.gif

Figures that the guys with multiple Busai would be the first here! Thanks Ken and Paul...

Shawn
wink.gif

Yeah...Vab's is the new admin here... Scary huh? I don't know you, but welcome back!
biggrin.gif

Anyone notice how his account details look remarkably like mine???

And like Superman, he's not online at the same time you are!

Okay Shawn... I have a ? about your sig lines... What's the "My location is on a Hardcore Racing Shirt" line about? and for your location, "All I remember is: ground, sky, ground, sky, ground, sky, ground, sky, medevac!"? Did I miss something?

Okay Shawn... I have a ? about your sig lines... What's the "My location is on a Hardcore Racing Shirt" line about? and for your location, "All I remember is: ground, sky, ground, sky, ground, sky, ground, sky, medevac!"? Did I miss something?
When I went to Road Atlanta for the 20th Anniversary Zuk event (and AMA Championships) - me, Dakkine2 and Bronc3 met the guy who owns Hardcore racing T-Shirts - and one of them is the "all I remember" - that is in my location...

Here is a link if you want to take a look... as far as why? I don't know, my attempt at being funny I suppose.

Warning - some vulgar writing on shirts ----

Back