WOW!, Montana exempts guns from federal regs

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
Montana drew a line in the sand with the feds, 'No firearm registration, serial numbers, criminal records check', I guess my recent NRA check helped :whistle::

If nothing else, this is a fascinating, State vs. Fed , historic event

Link:

State exempts guns from federal regs

Finally!!!!

I would move there if it weren't so cold.

Wonder if other states would start doing this if Montana gets away with it??

Remember than Montana doesn't have that many people compared to the rest of the US. Hell, the (town) I live in has more people. Shouldn't make much of a difference but here's to you Montana! I like your speed limits too!:bowdown: See you in July!!!

Guns kill children. :poke:

I'm too new here to know if you're kidding or not. But I just wanted to point out that guns are inanimate and do not kill anybody. If children are dying from guns, then parents are to blame.

I'm with you on the registration, but why would anyone want to permit selling a firearm to a known criminal???

Lots of Political points could be made here, looks like mostly joking:please:, but my biggest thing is that someone, hopefully effectively, is standing up to feds.

Hopefully the start of something wonderful:beerchug:

I'm too new here to know if you're kidding or not. But I just wanted to point out that guns are inanimate and do not kill anybody. If children are dying from guns, then parents are to blame.

I think he is, that's what the stick usually means. Opinions are good, attacking others, not so much:whistle:

Dont worry be happy:laugh::beerchug:

I wasn't attacking him at all. In fact, I was trying to be incredibly civil.

I guess I failed.

I know where all the criminals that funnel illegal firearms to inner cities and Mexico are going to get what they need :whistle:

Back