Wow, i'm surprised that there is no post...

busahaya

SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Either that or I'm not browsing...

Capriossi was stunning, at one point in the race he had an 8 sec gap on Rossi, Pedrosa looks awesome as well, looks like it's not going to be easy for the Kentucky Kid, finished in 9th....

Capriossi- 1st
Rossi- 2nd
Pedrosa- 3rd

I would do the world standing chart, but, "I'ma feeling LAZY...

Was that a poke at what I told Charles?
tounge.gif

I'm surprised Hayden was so far behind! 9th place?! What the heck happened?!

tounge.gif

I think he was having difficulty with the rear tire, if I'm not mistaken...
Oh well... as long as he wins. I'm gunnin for Hayden to win the points!
It's not going to be a walk in the park for Nicky, as much as I would like to see him win... It just seems that Pedrosa is coming out of nowhere, dude is looking pretty tight...

tounge.gif

It's not going to be a walk in the park for Nicky, as much as I would like to see him win... It just seems that Pedrosa is coming out of nowhere, dude is looking pretty tight...
Yeah he is... He's too light... he's cheating. Nicky wins by default.
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Nicky said they couldn't find the right set-up and he picked the wrong tire.  The last few laps he said he had very little grip.  Unlike Colin, he completely takes all fault.  Like he said, riders pick their own tires.

It was his worse race this year  
down.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156119083 -->

poke.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Yeah he is... He's too light... he's cheating. Nicky wins by default.
tounge.gif
NICE!!!

tounge.gif

Well, As I said in one of the other threads... I just want to see a straight race where someone actually outrides Vale... Even if Nicky wins in points, so far he hasn't done that...

I think Val was wondering who put the rocket-fuel in the Duc! And for Nicky, hey...everyone has a bad day. And I think the only reason Pedrosa is racing MotoGP, is because his Dwarf on Golf, Dwarf on Fishing, and Dwarf bar tossing videos wern't selling so hot these days....He needed a new nitch
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

I'll be honest though, Pedrosa is phenomenal, he has definately impressed me and give him some props, I mean he came into Laguna Seca and he finishes on the podium
cool.gif
not bad for someone has never been on the track and has only a couple of hours for preparation ... upon watching him and Stoner in the first race of this year I knew these guys may be the next breed of Rossi's... well maybe not the new breed but they will be close to it...

Pedrosa is an interesting rider. I saw an interview where he said he had to set up the bike the way it needed to be without a rider. Since he doesn't weigh very much (110 lb ?? or something like that) vs what the other riders must consider. He admitted he wasn't able to man handle or force the bike to do this or that. So his bike is really in a new area of performance. Can you imagion riding a GP bike with very little input except directional
wow.gif
, that's got to be close to being an unmaned vehicle
tounge.gif
. The performance gains he should get in the future after understanding the new dynamics should let him leave the pack with no problems
biggrin.gif

Pedrosa is an interesting rider. I saw an interview where he said he had to set up the bike the way it needed to be without a rider. Since he doesn't weigh very much (110 lb ?? or something like that) vs what the other riders must consider. He admitted he wasn't able to man handle or force the bike to do this or that. So his bike is really in a new area of performance. Can you imagion riding a GP bike with very little input except directional
wow.gif
tounge.gif
. The performance gains he should get in the future after understanding the new dynamics should let him leave the pack with no problems
biggrin.gif
Wow, this guy is not human(hence the emotionless look he's always got
biggrin.gif
) that is too much... could you imagine if he won the whole thing...

I mean Nicky is in his what, 3rd or 4th year, and yeah, he was not experienced on any of European tracks, it also took him a couple years to get to this poing where he is at now, but Pedrosa, this guy came into Laguna and came in at second, that is not bad considering he's never riding the track...

biggrin.gif

wow.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I mean Nicky is in his what, 3rd or 4th year, and yeah, he was not experienced on any of European tracks, it also took him a couple years to get to this poing where he is at now, but Pedrosa, this guy came into Laguna and came in at second, that is not bad considering he's never riding the track...
Kimi & Pedrosa...Possibly related...lol

biggrin.gif

wow.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Kimi & Pedrosa...Possibly related...lol
haha, NICE!

biggrin.gif

Dont underestimate the benfits of his weight advantage. They pay huge dividends all the way around the track man. Acceleration, Braking, Cornering, tire life, things like suspension, brake and cutch components dont have to work as hard and can be built according to the task. I'd be willing to bet he probably even gets better fuel economy! But at the end of the day someones got to ride it. And he is very good at it. Tough combo to beat.

Dont underestimate the benfits of his weight advantage. They pay huge dividends all the way around the track man. Acceleration, Braking, Cornering, tire life, things like suspension, brake and cutch components dont have to work as hard and can be built according to the task. I'd be willing to bet he probably even gets better fuel economy! But at the end of the day someones got to ride it. And he is very good at it. Tough combo to beat.
You summed it up, I completely agree with you...

a 40 pnd weight advantage has to make a difference.. if it didn't who in the world would worry about a 2pnd weight savings in high dollar wheels.

doesn't matter though.. he's a great rider or he would have never made it to that point.. he woulda been a horse jockey or something un interesting like that.

didn't help Hayden finishing bad like that... but it actually helped that Rossi beat Pedrosa..

25pnts up on Ped, and still 40 some points on Rossi.

Hayden is in the driver seat. Finish the rest in an average spot (2-4th) like he has the rest of the season and he is unbeatable... screw up the last few races and he goes down in flames.. simple as that.

The single biggest thing he needs to avoid and he has all season so far.. is no crashing or mechanical breakdowns.

Damn!! Who installed the fighter plane engine in Caparossi's Desmosedici? Jeez, he just plain checked out.

Awesome battle between Rossi and Pedrosa. Probably the most interesting point in the entire race for sure.

Back