Wow, i'm surprised that there is no post...

Damn!! Who installed the fighter plane engine in Caparossi's Desmosedici? Jeez, he just plain checked out.

Awesome battle between Rossi and Pedrosa. Probably the most interesting point in the entire race for sure.
Kinda makes you wonder what the championship would be like without "the crash"! Gibernau is still messed up from it. I have nightmares about it!

The MotoGP championship is Nicky's to lose. May have been a little more interesting if Rossi would have finished a few of the earlier circuits and got some points.
rock.gif

I don't think Nicky will be able to keep his head in the last few races. It looks like he is already starting the crack under the pressure that Rossi had him under last Sunday. The next few races will be crucial.

If we look back at the season, the only reason Nicky is on top is because others haven't performed or have had DNFs. There are 4 guys within 50 points of him, 3 of them have had really bad luck all year. He should be further ahead.

As much as I love the Kentucky Kid, I still haven't seen His best game vs Rossi's best game. That's what I wanna see.

I don't think Nicky will be able to keep his head in the last few races. It looks like he is already starting the crack under the pressure that Rossi had him under last Sunday. The next few races will be crucial.

If we look back at the season, the only reason Nicky is on top is because others haven't performed or have had DNFs. There are 4 guys within 50 points of him, 3 of them have had really bad luck all year. He should be further ahead.
Were you watching that last race
rock.gif

Rossi was putting on the pressure
rock.gif

No way!! The only person putting the pressure cooker on was Capirossi!! He was a rocket!! Rossi had nothing for him.

rock.gif

Back