Wow, I'm a little out of touch

HRHDi

Dont Call Me "MeeMaw"
Donating Member
Registered
How is it that I just heard of [URL="http://youtu.be/60MQ3AG1c8o"]this, [/URL]like, a week ago?

How does this pudgy guy actually get attractive young women to dance his cowboy-with-a-lasso-humpty dance with him in all of the very public urban settings?

It cracks me up! :rofl:

You're not alone...I just heard about him a few weeks ago, and got the "WTH?!" look when I said "Who? What?" :laugh:

I don't get it... :banghead:

I think I kind of love it...but I'm not completely sure yet.

Its gone viral for a few weeks now. He's been on pretty much every major news/talk/radio show and even set a new Guiness record. YES, I am a fan of KPOP (Korean Pop) mainly because of this girl group (no surprise there) and NOPE, don't speak a word of Korean (but does NOT matter)

Its gone viral for a few weeks now. He's been on pretty much every major news/talk/radio show and even set a new Guiness record. YES, I am a fan of KPOP (Korean Pop) mainly because of this girl group (no surprise there) and NOPE, don't speak a word of Korean (but does NOT matter)

:drool: I see your point!:thumbsup:

How does this pudgy guy actually get attractive young women to dance his cowboy-with-a-lasso-humpty dance with him in all of the very public urban settings?

If I have to tell you, then you don't need to know...

But I prefer "stocky" not pudgy... :down:

The '70's had the Hustle, the '80's had the Electric Slide, '90's had the Macarena, Gangnam Style's actually a little late, should have been out in the 2000's.

And, Bots....eeeewwwwww! Please don't tell me.

Back