Wow! I suprised myself!

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Just noticed that I now have over 3000 posts! Awesome! I would say that this is a pretty sizeable achievement, but in light of other whores, I have to concede that the progress seems to be somewhat average. Oh well.
laugh.gif

It's been such a blast to mess around with you guys and gals...I can truly say that is has been a very interesting experience. I also wanna give big props to all who wished me well after my crash....it really meant a whole lot to me. I can't begin to tell you how very humbled I am. For all those who sent me parts and for all those who have parts being sent out to me....I can;t say thank you enough. I am most humbled and most appreciative.

I know that I haven't put out as many insightful posts as I should have, but I'm still learning. I'll get there sooner or later. In the meantime, I hope that my posts have at least served to somewhat humor you good folks. Nothing helps a crappy day quite like a smile brought on by a somewhat....interesting perspective.

So yeah....I just wanna thank everyone for everything they've done for me. I can't begin to say how much I've learned since I've come on board. I hope that in the long run, I can learn enough to give back to this family. It's been truly awesome. Awesome props to Cappy and the admin for keepin a tight as shid board. Definitely an awesome place to be. I can honestly say that I'm proud to be a member of a very oustanding board...and I am most definitely honored to call you my brothers.

Here's to more "what the heck was Pac thinking" posts in the future to come!
beerchug.gif

Long live the ride! Stay safe, peeps....
cool.gif

Yeah, it's been quite a ride heh Pac?
wink.gif
I'm still workin' on passin' NE without actually post whorin' to do it.
biggrin.gif

congrats... hmm I"m at near 2700 I see...

jeez! Do us Iowan's all wake up at the same time or something? ? ?
biggrin.gif

Shave on, brother PAC, shave on!

I'm up at oh 5:45-6 everyday usually... usually don't check the board till 6:30 or so.
tounge.gif

Good deal Pac-a-shaver! Glad to see yer still with it!

Ya know, I still think about the Busa G-string thing. I'll have a life someday!

To the guy that dared to show his hiney in the name of "don't do this...it hurts like hell"...
beerchug.gif

I'm glad you found this place PacMan...and so glad you're still here to share in the laughs and learning...

Congrats!!!
biggrin.gif

Thank you, thank you....you al have been too kind! Well, except for you, Ego.
laugh.gif
Heheh...just kiddin, bro.

But yeah....thanks for all them kind words, folks. Pac is healin up ok, the new skin is just starting to settle in, so he's still just taking it easy. Oh well....long live the ride.

Back