wow.. i can't believe this happened this morning ..

well the havey duty vacuum did not work.. i went home for lunch and tried that.. no luck.. looks like the toilet coming out tonite.. who knows i might just call a plumber.. i hate to screw more things up..

Bobbing for TP Holder!

Just be sure its the holder before you bite into it..:rofl:

Funny story just glad it wasnt a 400 dollar cell phone.

Just go next door and tell your neighbor you flushed your exes Huge ass Diamond ring down the toilet and that if he gets it out you will give him half it's worth. I bet you'd be surprised at what comes out of that ****ter!

Plumber came and fix it.. he used the what you call it snake... Look like he broke it in the hole and went down the drain.. no need to get the toilet out..
Thanks.. for all your smart azz remarks..:laugh:

Happened to me once.

My best friend Scottish Rob got drunk round my house and had to be sick, his false teeth shot out into the toilet:laugh: He fished them out but managed to knock the toilet freshener down there and pulled the chain.

Next day I took the toilet off and had to put my hand and arm down the hole to get the freshener out. Not a nice job.
Me being my usual self, I had balanced the toilet near the shower, my young son walked in, bumped into the toilet, knocked it over and smashed it to bits.:banghead:

Taught me a lesson.

Make sure Rob took his false teeth out before being sick in my toilet.:laugh:

Hahahahaha I was reading this thread and my 1st thought was 'ask Newman. I'm sure he's done it' and then I see your answer. You're a hoot Newman!!

Plumber came and fix it.. he used the what you call it snake... Look like he broke it in the hole and went down the drain.. no need to get the toilet out..
Thanks.. for all your smart azz remarks..:laugh:

That is what I had suggested in the begging when I mentioned about have septic or city sewage. Just so you know, if you are a home owner it is a good idea to have one around. You can get them from Lowes or Home Depot and they are good for clearing most plumbing obstructions. Unless you have roots growing in your pipes, then you must call a professional. Anyway, glad you got the problem solved.

I would say you made this story up but I don't think its possible.

what?? made up a story??.. yeah you are right.. i was thinking about it for couple days and suddenly came up with that idea.. hey at least give me credit for being very creative..:laugh:

It's easy to just pull the toilet. Crappy job but not hard to do. Just make sure you go and get a new wax ring before you start.

E

Back