wow.. i can't believe this happened this morning ..

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
please please don't laugh at me but laugh with me on this...
so i am getting ready to go to work and do my normal things in the morning like using the bathroom..
well i had to put the new toilet tissue in the roller and while i was flushing the toilet the same time the plastic roller fell off my hand into the toilet and it got sucked into the hole while it was flushing..laugh
now tiolet is backed up and i can't get it out:banghead::banghead:
looks like when i get home from work i had to take the commode out and start digging into the commode from lower part of hole... wish me luck...:banghead: or could end up being a plumber's job..
well i never thought one day this will happen..
any experts on this one???:laugh::laugh:

:rofl: I'm sorry, but that's funny...

Nope, no experts on doing stupid things before 9 a.m. Oh wait, I see Bots in this thread... :whistle:

You could try and use a snake and dislodge it. Of course you may end up pushing the obstruction down the sewage line which is not a problem if you are on a septic sytem, but it may get stuck again somewhere else if you are on city sewage.

don't think i've ever heard of this particular dilemma before :laugh: good luck getting it out :beerchug:

Hayabusa.oRg...one stop shopping for all of your Busa and toilet needs... :lol:

Wow, that's crappy. A piss poor reason to pull a toilet out, that's for sure. Good luck Mario!

well I sure hope you were just recycling some fluids and not some solids....talk about a crappy job :whistle::laugh:

Funny, now this thread is showing useful ads for your "problem" shawnski :laugh:

tp.jpg

Happened to me once.

My best friend Scottish Rob got drunk round my house and had to be sick, his false teeth shot out into the toilet:laugh: He fished them out but managed to knock the toilet freshener down there and pulled the chain.

Next day I took the toilet off and had to put my hand and arm down the hole to get the freshener out. Not a nice job.
Me being my usual self, I had balanced the toilet near the shower, my young son walked in, bumped into the toilet, knocked it over and smashed it to bits.:banghead:

Taught me a lesson.

Make sure Rob took his false teeth out before being sick in my toilet.:laugh:

newman, as long as it didn't involve super glue, I'd say you're pretty handy around the house :p

Small hand / arm might be able to get it. Pulling the toilet isn't that hard of a job. You'll need to replace the wax seal. Be careful when you put it back together. To much torque and you break the toilet foot or screw up the fastener. Best of luck.

Back