WOW!! Guess that was it!  Where'd it Go???

DrDyno

Registered
If that was "it"... I'd say Suzuki owes you Busa-faithful a HUGE apology!
eek2.gif

Well at least ther wont be a flood of trade ins for the "new Busa". My bike will do fine for a bit longer.
laugh.gif

The more I look at the rear, it almost looks like they tried to incorporate half gixxer/half original busa styling. The signals are similar to the gixx. The rest of it looks like a last minute put together thing.

Uhhhhh...."MR. SUZUKI"
rock.gif
?....."SIR"
rock.gif
?...............WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......

THAT'S IT ?...hmph......I think Mr. Suzuki's been drinking a wee too bit much of the SAKE !!!!!!!
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

rock.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

Funny how most of the critics have very few posts.

leads me to think most are trolls from a 14 forum lol

If we all had the same taste there would be only one color and everyone would have the same thing. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder . Personal attacks wont make me like it any better. If you like it great. I dont. I guess sales figures will tell the tale.

Back