Wow! Danika took a Whack yesterday at Daytona

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered

That is a testament to modern day safety equipment and the safer barriers.
As Larry McReynolds said 'Thats a hard hard lick!'

Back straight at over 180, she was still close to that on impact. Lucky to have not gone head on into it.

And lastly you guys suck! Where's ma gud ole' boys here? Nobody looking forward to Sundays race?

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY!
Dang! I Kant wate!

I saw that. She kept a level head and as they talked about kept her hands off the wheel for the impact. Camera's in today's sports are everywhere!

That is a testament to women drivers...

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY!
Dang! I Kant wate!

There, I fixed it for ya..

And on the other question, if I wanted to watch a bunch of rednecks drive around in a circle, I guess I'd be looking forward to Sunday. I'm more upset at the fact that the Daytona Group has KILLED AMA racing...
For that sole fact alone, I won't watch this race. Or any other Nascrap race for that matter.. Sorry. :laugh:

Bots she was pushed out by a man driver a woman would say :poke:

And to dis Daytona is unAmerican and potentially commie behavior.
I'm forwarding your post as well as info to homeland security for review.

That was a nasty crash... Probably would have been deadly a few years back. Like her or not, I'm glad she's okay.

Sent from my iPhone using The Force

Yes we have :)
But now with your Anti Daytona statements we have what we need to take away your Busa and deport you to Guantanomo.

Is it warm there? Woke up to 6" of sloppy snow.. Might as well take the Busa, can't ride it anyway... :banghead:

Bots keep posting I am triangulating your position right now. Don't resist when they show up you will only get hurt.

demotivational-posters-come-at-me-bro.jpg

She must be feeling better... :thumbsup:

Patrick Wins Pole for Nationwide Race at Daytona - ABC News

Danica Patrick has won the pole for the season-opening Nationwide Series race at Daytona.

Patrick became the first woman to secure the top qualifying spot in NASCAR's second-tier series since Shawna Robinson at Atlanta on March 12, 1994.

The former IndyCar star turned a fast lap of 49.250 seconds around the high-banked speedway, averaging 182.741 mph.

Trevor Bayne qualified second, followed by Elliott Sadler, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Austin Dillon.

Patrick is entering her first full-time season in the Nationwide Series, driving for JR Motorsports and team owner Earnhardt Jr. She also is making her Sprint Cup debut in the Daytona 500 on Sunday.

Former open-wheel driver Sam Hornish Jr. qualified sixth, just ahead of defending Sprint Cup champion Tony Stewart.

Back