WOW almost had to change my pants

Re: WOW almost had to changr my pants

WOW.... why dont people pay attention... its not like it's extremely difficult :duh:

Glad he's ok! Always watch your 6 and leave an escape route. For some reason, the Prius drivers around here are always aiming for me.

they are always sorry after it is over, when it is usually too late to do anything about it :banghead:

omg i was looking in his rear view mirrors before she hit him and was like ohhh #$#$#

dude thats one of my biggest fears, that and the guy in the turn lane that T-bones you @ 100. one of my friends friends got seriously messed up from being sandwiched between 2 cars. all i can say is watch your back, literally. glad that guy is ok and landed on his feet.

wow luckey fella. luckey he didnt end up under her vehicle like his bike did. wow.totaled that bike!

This vid was included in Phillip Defranco's Webcast - awful doesn't describe it, neither does lucky...

one of the comments in the talk section mentions how this could be a scam video- doubt it, but...

what caused the first driver to stop? im not seeing any traffic / stop sign / light / impediment.???

one of the comments in the talk section mentions how this could be a scam video- doubt it, but...

what caused the first driver to stop? im not seeing any traffic / stop sign / light / impediment.???

Interesting that you mentioned that! Slow the vid down and you are right. There was NO vehicle in front of the SUV and seemingly no reason for him to stop! Hmmmmmmm . . .

Regardless, it still a messed up situation for all involved.

I doubt it is a scam unless they knew the other person. He was in the lane for a while and didn't stop suddenly. The other driver had plenty of time to stop.

showed my wife the video, she flipped off the scion driver and screamed "YOU STUPID ******!" she hates tarded drivers as much as i do.

Back