Wow 200+HP!!!! Hahaha

Tested it on one of them Harley Dyno's that give an exaggerated reading to make the owners feel better about themselves.

Just a pipe and power commander? I think he is kidding unless levers add power that i was unaware of. :whistle:

I know this is somewhat unrelated, but I will never understand the psychology of using a reserve price auction. I suppose some people are lured by the initial price, but I actually avoid auctions with hidden reserves.

He may have other mods not listed there but it would be nice to have a Dyno sheet posted. Could also be that the dyno operator was not showing him corrected figures...

He may have other mods not listed there but it would be nice to have a Dyno sheet posted. Could also be that the dyno operator was not showing him corrected figures...

He only listed pipe and PC, probably 12-15 RWHP added to the factory RWHP

An actual quote from the seller!!!!

There are 22 people following the auction. I think they understand, as they should , the 200 figure Is crank hP

- jfs77

dumb people make me :laugh:

How do you measure crank hp on a dyno???

Engine Dyno.... just hooks up to the output shaft..

either way.... I love listening to people talk out of the arse all the time about bikes and the power and speed..... I constantly hear people talk about how their 600 went 197mph and how they will just have to try again to reach 200.... I just smile and walk away....

Back