Wouldn't this throw you off a bit

I beg to differ.  I had a Yamaha IT175 years ago and I sold it to these 2 brothers I went to school with.  I SWEAR TO GOD they crashed it and after the fugger only ran in reverse.  True story.
Is the IT175 a 2 stroke? I believe it if so. When I was about 14 my 80cc bike died. It would not start, finally it started but backfired. I brought the Rs up and let the clutch out trying to get back to the house and it about threw me over the bars. After that we used to push start it backwards starting it and try to ride it.

I beg to differ.  I had a Yamaha IT175 years ago and I sold it to these 2 brothers I went to school with.  I SWEAR TO GOD they crashed it and after the fugger only ran in reverse.  True story.
2 strokes usually don't care what direction the crank is turning, and will run pretty much the same forwards or backwards.

Looks like something is reversed on that RC big time.

I read somewhere that the stealership routed the chain around the countershaft so that it drove the sprocket in reverse (Somehow) If you follow link after link after link you'll discover what happened. I thought it was kinda funny. How bad would that mess you up on the first launch!?!

laugh.gif

Back