Would you trade this for that ???

SuperSaiyan

Registered
Currently I ride an 07 m109r (cruising / beast of a muscle bike), 13 victory vegas 8 ball (cruising comfort/ best all around), 03 buell firebolt ( canyon carver, hooligan bike), & the Busa (kinda like the underground Lamborghini). So each bike kinda has its special purpose and reason why I like it, thing is I loveeee the Busa and am contemplating getting a closer to stock one and setting it up more for touring. Now in order to do that I most likely be flipping the Vic in favor of another Busa, wise idea? Or should I stick with what I have ?? ... Victory is set up with forward controls, saddle bags, slip ons, tune, very comfy to cruise at 70-75 in 6th.
IMG_20150725_193618284_zpsyqxt5yos.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

M109 before transmission issues . Known problems with them just do a search on it .

M109 before transmission issues . Known problems with them just do a search on it .

Ya trust I know all about it, shifting into 2nd gear is terrible. .. Really surprised/ disappointed that Suzuki allowed this to happen.... It holds the power fine, just clutch shutter and 1-2 shift is God awful....... Still love the bike thou lol

the 109 is a good bike. i have had 1 for a while. minor mods help with the shift to second and i have 15k miles with no issues on my 08. That being said i would trade the vic or the 9 as they both kinda similar style of bikes. keep the bus and the hooligan.

Tranny issue was mainly just in 06. Newer are better, just not perfect. Lots of torque. I have zero probs with my 12LE and I am at 110/108 at the wheel. Love my 9, but is not a good freeway machine. It is the perfect bike for local cruises and beer chasing. I feel I now have the perfect combo...9 for shows, and the Bus for everything else!
I would dump the 8 ball myself, but many peeps absolutely love them. Ur call!
What about swapping the 8 for a CC? Those are nice for rackin up miles.
Nice stall btw!
Troy

I agree with both viperwhitebusa and getnoff, love the 109 and I can live with the trans just wish it had a 6th gear and a smoother clutch engagment. The bike looks great, has a sick unique sound and tons of torque so it's def a keeper....... Pretty much decided to swap out the vegas for another busa

Tranny issue was mainly just in 06. Newer are better, just not perfect. Lots of torque. I have zero probs with my 12LE and I am at 110/108 at the wheel. Love my 9, but is not a good freeway machine. It is the perfect bike for local cruises and beer chasing. I feel I now have the perfect combo...9 for shows, and the Bus for everything else!
I would dump the 8 ball myself, but many peeps absolutely love them. Ur call!
What about swapping the 8 for a CC? Those are nice for rackin up miles.

Nice stall btw!
Troy

For sure if I had to cut it down to two bikes it would be a busa and the 9.. Perfect combo

Back