Would we do this?!!

C-Dog

Formerly cuderdog
Registered
Would we do this?? Of Course we would!! But not sure it would have worked if he were driving a Prius!
My Sister sent this to me. She drives an H3 Alpha and takes a lot of ribbing from her Greenie Friends!

Canadian man saves four kids with Hummer [w/video]

Canadian man saves four kids with Hummer

A quick-thinking driver in Canada put his own life on the line last month when he drove his Hummer H3 in front of a distracted driver to save four children. Darrell Krushelnicki, 46, of Taber, Alberta, saw a car about to speed through an intersection. Four kids, whose ages ranged from three to 16 years old, were in the in the crosswalk, so Krushelnicki pulled his truck in front of a silver Pontiac Pursuit (known as the Pontiac G5 in the U.S.) to prevent them from being hit.

The identity of the other driver is unknown, but the news report says the 23-year-old male was talking on his cell phone while traveling around 80 kilometers per hour (close to 50 miles per hour) in a 30 kph speed zone (less than 20 mph). Thankfully, nobody was hurt, and while there's no word as to whether the distracted driver was ticketed, police say that they're recommending Krushelnicki for an award

crashed-canadian-hummer-h3-1347076132.jpg

I would property is temporary,death is forever...somebody died for me...

I love when the tree huggers get all "up in arms" over Hummers. Sure they weigh like 4 tons and suck gas like there's no tomorrow.Big deal.There's 5000 other things just as bad.You wanna talk green-house gases: I'm a big fan but,how 'bout motor sports? A bunch of guys racing in a circle at break neck speeds for 500 miles. Dragsters that suck 10 gallons of hi-octane juice to go a 1000 feet. Cruise ships. Empty buses. China heating a billion people with coal.

I whent thru 2 tanks of fuel in my Busa today,like 50 bucks worth...and I didn't need to get anything or go anywhere justifiable,:rofl: and tonight I'll sleep like a baby.

I got some slogans for the "Greenies".

They make great t-shirts:

A picture of a "tree-hugger" chained to a tree being sodomised by a logger...slogan..."Bugger A Hugger".

A t-shirt with a nice picture of a green earth on the front. The front reads: EARTH FIRST ...the back reads: "We'll log the rest of the fuggin' planets later"

Pretty much everyone on the planet lives to excess,me especially. When my body is hurtin' I drive half a block to the corner store. My winter vehicle is a 1 ton turbo diesel,just me in it,it's almost at normal operating temperature when I get where I'm going.

I guess we could all drive a prius,but what are we gonna do with all them batteries in 6 or 7 years? We could all drive electric vehicles,'cause all that juice to charge them comes from wind farms. LOL.

Some believe in global warming,some think its a conspiracy.??? I gave up tyring to save the planet years ago,when I bought my first Busa.:laugh:

I should have got a mo-ped that gets 90 miles to the gallon. :whistle:

I was seriously seconds away from buying an' H2 at one point. Think of all the kiddies I could have saved. :thumbsup:

RSD,burnin' fossil fuel like there's no tomorrow....

Rubb.

Hey Rubb!
+1 on everything, Bro! But you left out one thing! The guy was CANADIAN!!

that man surely will go to heaven, as a father, knowing that a selfless act like this saved the life of my child... I will be in det to this man for life....

ROTFL... Recommend him for an award? Hell in the States that reward would be Lawsuits, parents suing for "scaring" the "poor" childeren, and he'd be cited without pause for...

Failure to yield Right of Way.

Although In Canuckistan? I'd say his reward should likely be a new Hummer... Just saying.

In situations like that you really cant prepare yourself to do something like that. Its 1 of those things where you either have it in you or you dont, are you willing to...... are you able to sacrifice your life for the lives of others? The majority of people would like to think highly of themselves as selfless or even heroic when the occasion arises but in the end its gonna come down to not to your words but your actions :whistle: So to that gentleman I tip my hat and say well done sir :clap:

ROTFL... Recommend him for an award? Hell in the States that reward would be Lawsuits, parents suing for "scaring" the "poor" childeren, and he'd be cited without pause for...

Although In Canuckistan? I'd say his reward should likely be a new Hummer... Just saying.

Spot on Rev.
RSD.

c1.png

c2.png

c3.jpg

c5.jpg

c6.png

c7.jpg

c8.png

I think someone like that got their reward, moments after exiting his vehicle to find the kids safe and sound.

It is hard to say what anyone would do in a situation like this, but my instincts tell me I would have reacted in a similar fashion.

It is funny though because here in USA he probably would sue the hummer driver for vehicular assault or infringing on his right to drive straight thru or blah blah blah. Some lawyer would take that.

I think someone like that got their reward, moments after exiting his vehicle to find the kids safe and sound.

BAH, Non-sense. Clearly this man was thinking about the Women, chicks dig a hero. Also, he's Canadian and that's how their brains work. :cookoo:

BAH, Non-sense. Clearly this man was thinking about the Women, chicks dig a hero. Also, he's Canadian and that's how their brains work. :cookoo:

Chicks,Chicks,Chicks,Chicks,Chicks,must get Chicks,Chicks,wait.....must smash car with Hummer....there...O.K. Chicks,Chicks,Chicks,....

RSD.

Chicks,Chicks,Chicks,Chicks,Chicks,must get Chicks,Chicks,wait.....must smash car with Hummer....there...O.K. Chicks,Chicks,Chicks,....

RSD.

ROTFL yup... I'll bet it went down exactly like that... I know most of my days could be described this way. :rofl:

Back