Wot tafr

Dark3

Registered
From experiences what is a good starting point for a Gen 2 TAFR at WOT. I know it varies but im doing my best without a dyno using a log box pro/wideband. Right now im at 13.2 at WOT. Should I try to lean it a hair or is it already on the edge of what is normally productive?

Second thread Ive posted in a row with no help what so ever. Its alright, I may just need to tone down my questions a bit with what people can actually or are willing to help with. I dont think the WRT Software is as popular around here. Over on zx10r.net there is 200 page thread on it. I love Suzuki and kawa alike but it did seem as people were more forthcoming with info for all this kind off stuff when I was on the Kawa.

I truly do not know the answer or I would tell you my brother. I will utilize my 35D skills and see if I can find out for you.

Thanks man. That thread looks like a bunch of folks trying to complicate the question. I'm just stock bolt ons 93 pump and want to get a good idea which is all it looks like he was asking. Ive seen as low as 12.8 where guys are. I'm at 13.2 not sure if I should try leaner or if I'm maybe already dangerously lean

From experiences what is a good starting point for a Gen 2 TAFR at WOT. I know it varies but im doing my best without a dyno using a log box pro/wideband. Right now im at 13.2 at WOT. Should I try to lean it a hair or is it already on the edge of what is normally productive?

how is this for an an answer and why I do like giving out numbers...............................................

THERE IS NO MAGIC NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen anything from 13.4-12.6
what ever your motor wants you give it.
and without a tool (even a track is a tool)to measure gain or lost no idea what the question is for?

Back