Wossner h-beam connecting rods

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
Everyone should know that Wossner H-Beam connecting rods for the Gen 2 Busa have FINALLY come off backorder. These rods are now again available from POWERHOUSE. Our price for a set of four is still $835, shipping included, anywhere in the continental US of A . . .:beerchug:

Any thoughts on using Gen-I stuff for the larger wrist pins over the Gen-II??

I've seen that done by a few guys. That being said, the Gen2 wossner turbo piston is niiiiiice.

If you go gen1 rods and pistons, you'll need to run a spacer and adjustable cam gear. (I assume you're still looking at a turbo setup)

I just wanted everyone to know, I'm finally recieving free H-Beam rods and pistons. Please PM me so I can give you my address!
After recieving them, I will say lots of nice things about you on the .Org!!!!:cheerleader::thumbsup::laugh:

I think I have a love affair with really nice engine parts. They look very cool to me. I don't know why. Show me some custom pistons all bright and shiny and I get weak in the knees. Maybe I'm dysfunctional!!!:laugh:

Spkrdctr; said:
I think I have a love affair with really nice engine parts. They look very cool to me. I don't know why. Show me some custom pistons all bright and shiny and I get weak in the knees. Maybe I'm dysfunctional!!!:laugh:

Here ya go! :whistle:

th_photo1.jpg

sent you a PM

Everyone should know that Wossner recently changed the way they ship, effectively raising the prices on their products to their dealers. Also, UPS raised their prices - it can cost $15 - $20 to ship these items to the customer, and another rate increase will take effect in January. And even though dealers are getting squeezed on both ends, POWERHOUSE will continue - until further notice - to ship Wossner pistons and rods for free . . .:laugh:

Back