Worth of a rebuilt 08

almosttherebusa

Registered
Buddy looking for a Busa, he found a orange rebuilt title in tenn, guy said it was rebuilt cuz of small scratches (sounds like BS) but anyway. Has 5k miles a stock. I thought like 6 grand. He asking almost 8,000 tho

I wouldn't give ya .02 cents for a rebuilt bike. Somebody else can but not me.
Who knows what happened to it or who put it back together?

No new pics of your girlfriend? :(

I would consider $4500 for a rolling parts bike, assuming the engine checks out good. I'd have a close eye on that frame and forks!

Buddy looking for a Busa, he found a orange rebuilt title in tenn, guy said it was rebuilt cuz of small scratches (sounds like BS) but anyway. Has 5k miles a stock. I thought like 6 grand. He asking almost 8,000 tho

$8k?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That guy is on some crazy crack!

You can buy PERFECT bikes all day for that price and some are finding them cheaper. :thumbsup:

Depending how much damage, it's worth $4k-5k TOPS....and you will NEVER get that out of it down the road so steer clear... :banghead:

Thanks everyone, been tellin the guy that, I bought mine for 7500 last year, with 3k miles on it, with just a PC and full yosh, but it looks price have went up since too me. They where 7 to 8k, now I'm helping him and there a thousand higher

Back